1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the best thing about aq3d devs?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by LaughingCoffin, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    True!

2. The moderators of AQ3D are actually quite helpful. I've seen some of them (e.g. Vasuri, Gr4vity, and Vanexsa) roaming around adventuring with other players, and sometimes even chatting with players.

Also it's funny how you mentioned that staff members speak like they're using canned chat. Someone actually pointed that out once. I think the staff members are just used to typing that way.
    [​IMG]

3. Im a Box

Im a Box MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I love how they annoy us all when we try tk talk to them. As if we were never there lol

4. Zerozerozero

Zerozerozero Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I like how they interact with their players

Ylber likes this.
  5. Adam1a1

Adam1a1 MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular
    1. AQ3DMemes Followers

Credit:
    That they actually comunicate with players

6. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    They are very approachable to the point where some (ungrateful players) disrespect them.

I am very pleased by how the dev listens to us players. I have experienced games where not even a single word can be squeezed from a dev. So yup. So far, AE's Staff is the best :p

Rex likes this.
  7. I agree that the developers listen to us and are very approachable. In fact, players are in Battleon right now speaking to Artix about stuff, and Artix is actually interacting with us. He was talking about plans for the next release and other stuff. He was online yesterday even, so I'm not so surprise that developers log into the public servers to visit us.

Mayonnaise likes this.
  8. !MiDN1GHT

!MiDN1GHT Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    They interact with the community and sometimes listen :)

Mayonnaise likes this.
  9. legionlord13

legionlord13 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    They listen to our crap while most game company out there gives 0 foxxx about it

Mayonnaise likes this.
  10. Kapen

Kapen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I always like them for updating their game every week. Makes me feel like the game will surely last a lifetime.

11. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I love just spotting them online. Sometimes they also have live events where you can get special items :D

12. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Do you have a screenshot collection of them?

13. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I got a few. Here are some the pictures I've gotten recently:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I can already tell there has to be developers in these screenshots because there happens to be a lot of players gathered around in one spot in all of them.

Ylber likes this.
  15. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Dage was in Yulgar's Inn the other night and he was on the round table dancing with everyone. I think it is nice to have developers who actually get online and play the game. He was lvl 31. I would think he would have his lvl set at 1,000 or something. Pretty down-to-earth.

16. choppagames

choppagames Guest

Credit:
    I think one of the best qualities of the AE staff is that they are not just after your wallet (at least in AQ3D, cant speak on their other games). Many F2P mmos are money grabs and it really sucks the fun out of the game when you sit back and realize how much money you have spent. AQ3D offers a 1 time membership fee for $20 which is so unheard of for any MMO.

I also enjoy how the connect with the community very often, whether it be through live events in game or on discord in the servers that have been made for PTR testing or just the game in general. It's a pretty cool feeling to be hashing out ideas with other players in a discord chat one day, and then the next see some of the ideas you had discussed implemented in game.

17. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I know a guy on the Discord server who claims to have had a lot of his ideas implemented into the game. Whether or not that can be believed is another thing.
    I have seen Artix respond to people on there. Dagger comes on there often as well. People talk about how "small" a game AQ3D is but to me it is pretty big.