1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite monster species?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There's a lot of Frogzard material to take from AQ and put to AQ3D so we should expect more types of Frogzards.

2. Tanned

Tanned Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    when playing aqw I really liked the slimes, but here in aq3d there is not,
    so it's more the same "human mobs" or drickens that in the
    description goes into the dragon class.

3. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There are slimes in AQ3D like in Yulgar's Basement for example. AQ3D really doesn't have that many slime enemies right now.

Tanned likes this.
  4. Tanned

Tanned Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    oh, I didn't remember those little buddies in yulgar,
    There is also a random boss in the shadow skull tower.

Aq3d avoids using too many classic mobs from other AE franchises.

5. Well they can't model as many monsters as they'd probably wish. Most new monsters they add are retextures, and then every now and then, there's a new 3D model (which eventually gets reused, repurposed and retextured for newer areas). Also because of the game's heavy "dark theme," you don't see much appearance of certain monsters. For instance, Boogerlings, I believe, only appear in Yulgar's 'Inkhole', but the Slime Lord appears in Yulgar's Inn and a few other areas but retextured (Barber Shop and Bank). I think the most overused monster is the Skeleton, and the most retextured monster is the Frogzard. I don't even know if I can name one saga that doesn't feature a Skeleton or a Frogzard in some form.

Tanned likes this.
  6. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Mine is the mage lord cuz he really legit mob for this year and when i firstime to hunt him to complete some quest from warlic i really confused that why i used to open wiki to seek for some information about him and when i get all the details it really confused me more when i start to farm it in its every each map idk that he is spawning only when you killing some neutral mobs in the area and the extreme one is in the place where to kill exvi i foroget the name of place and the boss but he is really trill to grind that why he is my favourite monster species in game :) just sharing :p

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Mage Lord is a human so your favorite monsters species is humans? Another thing is that he is a Mage Lord apprentice but in the end you could say he became a Mage Lord.

8. Mage Lord probably would have been a great addition to Easter considering that you always have to find where the Mage Lord is as you progress through the quests; too bad AE completely forgot about Easter this year, especially all of the 2018 Grenwog items.

9. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Yes bro humans that is just a mage im just glad that he is kinda unique to obrain his crafting materials cuz he kinda hard to spawn sometimes especially when i comes in the huge place that contains many neutral mobs that you need to kill to spawn him but thats is onr good advantage cuz if you kill many neutral mobs you will get a better chance of getting him spawn he is just hard one in the CENTER of LORE dungeon cuz sometimes no players there are want to grind him you need to ask for help before they help you if they wanted

Your right bro cuz farming him is like you hunting easter eggs like you need to seek better to find a right one and about that event there is an NPC last year i think that related in the eastern egg hunt like you can craft some retextured weapons idk why that dint come this year

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2019
  10. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I like the dragon skeletons or the undead dragon

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Magelord Apprentice has one spawn location in each place he is in so you just need to defeat a monster that is occupying that spot and if it spot is in a dungeon, you need to run it again if he didn't spawn. CENTER of LORE dungeon version is 100% spawn but it's the most difficult one to take out.

12. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Ahh ok bro i thought like in the labyrinth he just spawn everywhere cuz im only hunt him there once when im doin quest like i kill him in the center of the dungeon i thought in labyrinth he just spawn everywhere and about in the center of lore yes he always there but some players just dont minf him

13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    The reason players don't mind Magelord Apprentice in the CENTER of Lore dungeon because he is optional boss that you can fight.