1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D | What hard boss you already encounter? |

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Nhecole, May 29, 2017.

1. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    The best thing to do and form a party before entering Boss's room, many people are still not very good with the gameplay of some classes that are essential in a raid.

hfi likes this.
  2. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Yea bro your right thats why sometimes players that is so rude to the newbie or not wellplayed players are arguing because of misunderstanding of each other thats why sometimes im just askin for a help in my good friends:)

The Redael likes this.
  3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Usually not easy to do unless you have several active friends. I barely see more than three friends online at any certain time of the day and I have over 100 friends total on my friends list. And even then, those friends are usually busy with other things. You sort of have to rely on working with people you don't really know, especially if they're not great at raid battles. Most battles are easy anyway, as long as you have enough players in a team, and you can easily find players in public dungeons. It's a bit harder on older releases, but newer releases tend to be flooded with players.

The Redael likes this.
  4. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I have about 23 friends in the list total and only 2 or 3 come online casually, so it's hard to raid to break into the boss room and some other adventure, what really saves me are the discord server gamer communities, You don't even have to be on the buddy list you ask for help and they quickly form a raid for eg frostlorn challenge or akriloth extreme.

5. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Even then, not a lot of players use Discord. And finding the right Discord server depends on your purpose; there used to be an AQ3D Community Discord server that attempted to centralize everything, but people have broken up into their own Discord servers (because the server was deemed too "family-friendly" or restrictive, didn't have certain channels or Discord bots, or had other bizarre reasons). A lot of players prefer to use Twitter where everything's more prevalent, and more open, but some people prefer other means of communication for other purposes. The game itself would be the best place, if there were bulletin boards for help or something, but there isn't. The means of communication is very segregated, so there's not really a useful place. And I think what's most concerning is that new players struggle the most, because they're not familiar with players in the game... they're just starting out, figuring everything out for the first time.

6. Randy1987

Randy1987 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I forgot its name but its a dragon from ashfall the big one

7. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Akriloth is definitely a boss that you would categorize as being hard when you first encounter him. Extreme version of him can be tough even if you are geared properly.

8. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    People might disagree with me but I think Todd the Derpicorn is difficult to solo. Also Herp the Derp.
    When they attack, it will KILL you. No joke.

9. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Nowadays I can only do one attack on valek with current level 42, and the hardest boss without a doubt is the multiverse goblin