1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Items Comparing

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, May 15, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It's an awesome quality weapon after all.

2. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    The soulbrand has good details indeed, how do you think it performs compared to the headless horseman sword?

3. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Headless Horseman Sword has more detail to it. It has vines on it, runes and it's burning. Kinda strange that those vines haven't burned off though.

4. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Probably has something to do with the same magic that keeps the horseman going without his head :p

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    He is straight up undead and those vines don't really look withered whatsoever.

6. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Mogloween on the way and I need to farm Headless Horseman Sword after all. I have Legion Soulbrand but I still miss this exclusive halloween rare piece.

7. Nilores

Nilores Guest

Credit:
    Got the headless horseman's sword yet?

8. I think I got it last year, and it took forever (and that's with server swapping). I feel like now that we have 4 servers instead of 2 servers, it's a lot easier to find the right boss. I still don't like that there's an imposed 13 minute wait time for a random boss to spawn, because that just turns the game into a waiting game. But personally, I don't even use the sword despite owning it in my bank; it's always more like an "achievement hunter" trophy than an item I would use.

9. videovillain

videovillain Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Is there a better way to get the HH sword than wait in mystcroft town for him to spawn?

Nihilist likes this.
  10. Nihilist

Nihilist Elite Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Room hoping if you have friends in other instances of town.. otherwise it’s a campfest

videovillain likes this.
  11. I just mentioned the most consistent strategy. Just hop to another server (you have four servers, so it should make it easier) where the spawn timer has less time remaining; you can ask people on other servers how much time is remaining until the boss spawns.

But the best strategy, which isn't always consistent since it depends on teamwork, is finding the least amount of people on a server in that map, and trying to generate a new room every time (by getting everyone in that room to leave and rejoin), so you eliminate the need of having to wait for the timer to count down. If you can do that, then you can make farming much faster. Generally it's better to wait until November, because there aren't as many people in the map around that time.

Nihilist and videovillain like this.
  12. videovillain

videovillain Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Thanks for the detailed answer Snowy!

I’ve never tried server hopping or instance resetting. I’ll have to give that a shot.

By chance, do you happen to know if the horseman in the lab has the same drop tables?

13. Nihilist

Nihilist Elite Ogre Royal Ogre

Credit:
    The horseman in labs only shares the uwu pumpkin helm.. sword and pet come from town spawn only. As far as I know

videovillain likes this.
  14. I don't really keep up with much of the current stuff, so the only thing I would know about Mogloween would be last year's stuff; I wouldn't know anything new that they've added or things that have been changed for this year. I would assume that any of the previous years' content would remain for this year, as they usually do.

15. redbirds

redbirds Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Me too! This armour is classic in the game!

16. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Headless Horseman Sword has more details. It's burning and it has beautiful runes besides the creepers that never catch fire lol :glasses2::glasses2:

Me too lol :idea3:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2023