1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What are you currently playing? - Mobile Edition

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by Rantzr, Jan 29, 2013.

1. paulhar1s50n

paulhar1s50n Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm currently playing this game. RSOO. They say that this is an mmo but for me, this is more like an ARPG.

[​IMG]

2. Plague

Plague DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I GOT BORED WITH AQ3D Lmao
    LDOE is a good game but getting boring too lolol

3. StormJayne

StormJayne Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    what server are you? I'm from izlude and I'm currently level 23 btw care for some raids with me??

4. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Im playing AQ3D

5. haanuman

haanuman Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I am playing PUBG for a while now, since I have seen that the pc and console users are having so much trouble I feel relieved that isn't that horrible.

6. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I play COC and FIFA mobile but both games rarely because I play PC games more

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    I mainly play Clash of Clans on Mobile:).

8. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    A variety of games, such as Pac-Man 256 and Fruit Ninja.

9. I think the most recent mobile game I've played is "Sky: Children of the Light". It's more on the soothing side, because you get to explore around a lot, and the game's graphics is also impressive.

10. Sepherus96

Sepherus96 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm currently playing aq3d

11. Crylight

Crylight BamBam

Credit:
    Exiled kingdoms is pretty good mobile rpg but you hit a pay wall at level 8.

I play aq3d too

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2020
  12. I've never been a fan of mobile games that have a paywall, particularly paywalls to advance through the progression, though some games do that to give players some "trial". I would much prefer one of the following things, either make the game purchase-only and once the user purchases the game they don't have to purchase anything else (e.g. Minecraft Pocket Edition), or put a decent amount of ads in the game (like an ad that appears after every PvP match or something).

13. Nilores

Nilores Guest

Credit:
    I'm currently playing a bit of Clash Of Clans and Clash Royale (mostly cause I've been playing them for a long time and don't wanna have wasted all that time) and mostly aq3d.

14. Time investment in a game, at least to me, shouldn't bear any weight to whether I should continue playing a game or not; I think it's worth exploring new mobile games every once in a while. But personally, I find time investment to be a lot worse for idle games on mobile devices than for other game genres, just because you spend time to actually make progress.

But usually game's marked with "Editor's Choice" or other similar tags are fun to play, and then there are a few hidden gems that you have to look deep for. I find that the mobile market is clustered with games that I generally wouldn't play, just because most developers just want an audience, but once in a while, there's a game worth trying.

15. Ophidius

Ophidius Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I am playing AQ3D. IGN same as name on the forum.

I am debating on wether or not to try the new forsaken world mobile game.

If you are looking for good mobile games, search trese brothers. All of there games are good. You have to pay upfront for them however, once you pay for them they are fully unlocked and rarely have in game purchases.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2020