1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

TV Shows

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by JaredOzzy, May 19, 2010.

1. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Simpsons,Family Guy... :)

2. Tehno

Tehno DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I also watch "Big bang theory", "How I met your mother", "Modern Family" and shows like that :)

3. Wen

Wen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Sit Coms are the best!

4. Tehno

Tehno DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I am watching new show called "Z", just "Z" xd..
    It is about aliens that have humans skin over their body.
    Pretty cool tv show.

5. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I don't watch TV bcs i don't have time but sometimes i watch simpsons or some music shows and good films ;)

6. Wen

Wen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Simpsons!

Only the best cartoon of all times!

OF ALL TIMES!

7. baki00

baki00 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Breaking Bad,Bones,Vikings ...

8. BlackDayton

BlackDayton DA BIG CLUB

Credit:
    MTV,history channel and i like to watch rondom show sport videos

9. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    The Big Bang Theory is really good as well as National Geographic

10. aryianna

aryianna MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Big Bang Theory, All the crime shows, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Flash Bates Motel

11. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The shows and series I watch lately are:

-Railway Journeys with Michael Portillo both continental and british (I think the new ones are just as good as the old ones in the seventies with Michael Palin)
    -House M.D. (we are now in the season where House has been to the psychiatric hospital)
    -Are you being served? (reruns on the BBC1)
    -Coast Australia (reruns on BBC2)
    -Vlaanderen Vakantieland (Flanders Vacation Land, Belgian travel series)
    -Reizen Waes (another Belgian travel series)
    -Vikings (the second season starts in April here on FOX, I've seen the first season, storyline is not particularly great, but gets better halfway during the season)
    -Louis Theroux by reason of insanity (interview series with Louis Theroux, takes an interesting glimpse into psychiatric wards. I've seen nearly all of the Louis Theroux series)
    -Caribbean with Simon Reeve (a British travel series, Reeve is one of my favorite presenters, though I have to say the Indian Ocean series was a bit of letdown for me)

I'm somewhat displeased with Top Gear being cancelled. That is a great show. Pity about the firing of Jeremy Clarkson. OK Jeremy is an egocentric, but he can be awefully funny sometimes. Wished they could work it out, but apparently there is just too much bad blood between Jeremy and the producers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
  12. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    He can be funny, but after hitting a producer, it was logical to fire him. Will miss him. I mean, he is sarcastic, but humorous too. :)

13. Roki Official

Roki Official Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
  14. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I rly like when they connect similar things from other TV shows and movie, like they did in last episodes of Marvel's agents of shield.
    Some clairvoyant women's quote: "Man made of metal will tear our cities apart".
    So perfect announcement for Avengers: Age of Ultron that comes right after that episode.

15. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    It was a neat idea then they went and killed it, the movie doesn't reference the show at all. The idiot who created it went on a rant about how it's

All a pre death dream and as far as the movies are concerned it doesn't exist. Of course the guy is done now so it's possible it could change at some point. Even small references would be nice, the show always changes with each movie, it's stupid the movies are like a separate universe. It's all the same company x.x

16. brankomiljus20

Credit:

Didnt watch last movie, but TV show has its own story line, almost separated from rest of movies (like Avengers) (Dunno if u watched TV Show). I just like how did they announce movie in TV show. Like what is said before or when Coulson gives command to bring in Avengers, only few days before movie release. Also rly like how did they keep same actors in every movies as in TV Show

17. Aaddron

Credit:
    I've watched every episode. :) My point was

The show recognizes the movies and incorporates them but on the movie side the show doesn't exist. In the first Avengers movie Coulson dying was a major plot point, the TV Show brought him back to life and he is the lead character. He's even the director of Shield or at least what's left of it.

You give the example of calling in the Avengers at the end of the TV show. Which is awesome except in Avengers 2 he doesn't exist, he's still dead as far as the movie is concerned. They won't ever get that call on the big screen. The crossover is only one sided which is neat for the show but it'd be so much better if it was all the same universe.

18. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    I understand what are u saying and i agree with you, but as i said didnt watch movie, so i dont know what will happen there.
    Its kinda real spoiler for me because i was expecting Coulson in movie and at least some things from show. Real bummer :(

19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Totally 100% agree, found out a few days ago. :( It's such a great idea and done so well on the show side. It's even been setting up the Inhumans movie coming down the road... I hope that at least gets thrown some bone. I'm gonna keep watching it though, can't wait to see how this movie changes the show like the last two did.

20. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Am fan of this type of movies/shows, so i will also watch them all. But i will w8 with next episode of show until i watch move, i dont wana some huge spoiler. :)