1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Splashfighters Idea Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getamped105

getamped105 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I was thinking something like you can put more than one accesory on.Like gatling arm and crab arm, or soul roots + soul size + soul ring + soul gaze.

2. getamped105

getamped105 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Also something like a challenge where can either earn RM accesories or RM. Mabye like a new challenge like Amped Mission VH(Very Hard).

3. loay1152

loay1152 BamBam

Credit:
    1-(the game idea)I say we can trade items and gift people and the special idea is the game having a place where it is safe like a biig park where it changes it's looks every holidays it is scary in halloween and snowy in X-mas and we can find NPC in it and they give us quests OH AND SUPER IDEA we can make our own homes buying furni and we can play minigames and win GM and wedding parties maybe O_O and there should be a world chat maybe (special lvl or highter where all ppl in all channels can hear us) oh and people can come and visit our homes and HP items (buying them in shop) like HP potion where we have an F1-F9 buttons to use them in the battle 2-(the styles idea)i say we add more styles just like a wizard or a mage and a pladain and Death Knight and Pirate and make all of the styles male and female this would be great 3-(special moves idea) i think most of the people are getting boring for having like 1-3 skills in 1 style, it would be awesome if we can bu skills and add them to the f1-f9 buttons4-(maybe good ideas) we can buy pets they attack who we attack and always come with us and we equipment them and unequepment them and a long Death Match i mean we can enter it when they r playing too but if it had enought space for us it is a point battle each kill we get 1 point and there is a maximum amount of points that only the master chosse and in X-mas we get some gifts (like splash fighters did befor we get 2kB) i hope they do this and also in halloween we get in the big park idea knock some house "Trick or Tread" and they give us some items or GM and we can do a counter attack (important) my name in splash fighters is:darkskull38

4. Superville

Superville BamBam

Credit:
    I think best thing into this game would be some more pvp game modes,like npc kill festival =).it would be like all players must kill some NPCs to make their way to top of a hill and the winner would be 1st there the bosses would be like 1 OMCY dragon/OMCY squad/Beasts 1 at a time i mean Fire Ram beast, Bird beast and Bull beast.And on one day a week players who are online at least 1 hour would receive 1000 GM or something like that.And some theme events something like pokemon event that you can buy a pokemon themed skin or accessories with Gm and Rm from shop permanently so all the players wouldn't look like the same and it would be realy fun.Of course a update to website that before you register the game asks about that where did you get to know about splashfighters, so the person who has told you that this game exists would get a prize.xD.And if you sell an Rm accessory, you could get like 0,33% back of its price im Rm. Im Superville in splashfighters game.Thank You for this chance!:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  5. Vocal

Vocal サーベル 青 The Pit

Credit:
    I like all of you guys idea.Well, I got two.So here it goes :D
    __________________Changing accessory in battle__________________________________

[​IMG]such like this to [​IMG]
    Next idea is....
    ________________________________A place to chill....____________________
    Just like a room,you know that in Thailand and other version.
    like this.
    [​IMG]

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, we just got word that management wants more event ideas with current features and current system. They are looking for ideas that can be done soon. New feature ideas would take time to develop.

Event Ideas could include:

-Review contest idea with various themes.
    -Event can be hosted by user itself. (There is possibility we will invite the user as event host.)
    -Comic Play contest (In Game, Guild members play a comic play instead of fighting and send the movie.)
    -Other novel ideas

And ideas should be posted with detail process to do it.
    However, prizes description can be not so detail. Just such as '1 rare accessory for winners' or something is enough.

If needed, GameOgre will give away forum points to the best 3 gameplay feature ideas. Some have been great:).

7. LivingEv

LivingEv Ogre Newling

Credit:

How about A Field Who shows the Money you Have A trade system and
    A System that U can have a partner (Other Player) And If He join A game U get
    Faster a Rank And 300 More money

It sounds crazy xD:D

8. iake000

iake000 BamBam

Credit:
    Rule system

U Could Make a Rule system
    that would like be whit a buttons of Rules
    Then it would be
    a set of rules
    which will be able to be clicked so u can put the rule on or off

Rule 1) No spam

and if a rule was broken
    u would be Punished whit a bad thing
    Like Booting Or Maybe a new Point ranking which says

RULE BREAKER -100
    Or summet like that

9. Revolution321

Revolution321 Little Spike

Credit:
    Here are my ideas For SplashFighters:

-Trading system instead of gifting system so player wont create multiple accounts and give it to the main acount
    -An Option for underground arena where you can just 1on1 or Everyone can come out
    -Team Talk
    -A channel in which you need over 48,000 pts to get in
    -Practice Mode for 1 to 8 people.
    -Official Forum Site(I think Gameogre is good)
    -An Icon to appear over your head everytime you press "enter" to type
    -A new tournament Match: 1on1 Bet
    Number of Players: 2

Its a simple 1on1 but both players bet GM. Winner Gets the bet, Losser loses his/her bet and match.
    -A new tournament Match: Berserker
    Number of Players: 2 to 8

In game,there is 1 person called the berserker.Every player will try to kill him to be the berserker.If the berserker suicides, a random player is chosen to be the berserker. In the end, the player who was the berserker the longest, wins. The longer you are the berserker, the more pts you win.

Event Ideas:

Soccer or Basketball tournament:

8 teams compete in a soccer or basket ball tournament to see who is the best team. Each team consists of 4 players.There will be a total of 7 rounds:
    Team 1 vs Team 2 /Winner=Team 9
    Team 3 vs Team 4 /Winner=Team 10
    Team 5 vs Team 6 /Winner=Team 11
    Team 7 vs Team 8 /Winner=Team 12
    Team 9 vs Team 10/Winner=Team A
    Team 11 vs Team 12/Winner=Team B
    Team A vs Team B/Winner=Champions

Kill The GM event:

1 Amped death Match room is made.
    1 GM and 7 other players play
    In that battle, the first person to kill the GM wins
    There will probably will be 3 winners, depending who kills the GM in those 3 rounds.

Accesory Idea Contest:

Players go to Gameogre.com to post their idea for a good accesory.
    Winner gets their accesory+2nd places's accesory+3rd place's accesory.
    2nd Place gets his/her accesory+ 3rd place's accesory
    3rd Place hets his/her accesory

In Game Name: $$New$$Jersey$$

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
  10. hjf200x

hjf200x Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I am satisfy with most of the game function. But many of the accesorries are too expensive and not worth of its price. So, I think SF should put up an on-sale accesorry( only for that weekend or so) along with a new accessorry that come out every week. As before I remember there is an event that gives accesorry capsule on a certain time period. This event gives the player a chance to try out many acceosorry and if they like it they would buy it.(at least it made me bought a few accesorries) So i think this kind of event really can attract more players to play this game and buy accesorry. Also, there should be a skin contest for every month or so, just to encourage players to make better skins. Lastly, there should be some guild events, since now there are many excellent guild.So I think if we have guild vs guild event. It would be very nice

11. Meeth

Meeth Little Spike

Credit:
    My idea is that Splashfighters should make a trading room or possibly a gifting system, so that if you decide that splashfighters is getting boring and you don't want your accessories anymore you could give it to a friend whos playing. Another idea i thought of is that you can try an accessory or style in battle for about 1000gm/hour for accessories, and 1500gm/hour for styles, so you don't waste your money on a style or accessory that you don't like and you bought it without trying it. Those were my ideas. I hope at least one could be put in the game.

12. LittleEmoBoy

LittleEmoBoy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    For any helpful matches, there can be a few matches/modes that can be added. One of those Death Matches (Team) would be like Assassination. Another mode that can be added can be like is Detonation. Amped matches can be like Berserker (Only works on Dog Amped Matches). A final Amped Death Match could be like Bandit Crisis (Pretty much a lame name lol...). To top this off, a challenge can be a Story Mode (Single Player Only).

Assassination Rules - Assassination is like a game where you have to target a specific player from the other team. If that member is chosen to be assassinated (all choose are random), then the person would have a glowing white light. This can work for most Team Death Match Maps. You must defeat the other player with the glowing light to win the match.

Detonation Rules - Detonation is like some guy's rule up there like infultration. Red - Infiltrate, Blue - Defense/Defuse. I got this idea from counterstrike so yea. Your job (Red Team) is to take a bomb and take it to a specific spot on the blue team and place the bomb onto that spot (like terrorists do). Blue's team is to either kill someone who have the bomb or defuse the bomb.

Berserker (Only works on Amped Dog Fight) - This match is from Gunz, which I say is pretty intresting. At the start of the game, a random person is choosen to be the berserker. The berserker is the only person that can earn points from killing others. Berserker can also have a great defense/extra health/boost atk/boost speed/etc.... If you killed the beserker with a last shot, you turn into that beserker.

Bandit Crisis - This mode for amped Death Match is where there's an npc in the middle of the field (or anywhere the GMs might put them) and let the bandit target players. Bandit can have Full Atk, Full Def, Full HP, Full Speed, Full Jump, Full Tech, etc.... Players would start with 1 bar health (or whatever GMs want to put them) and players can't really hurt eachother. So basically, whoever survive last wins basically (good games for runners, even though i hate em so much)

Story Mode - Players would choose this mode and play a part of the story which they have to complete. It's like missions to do (Defeat this enemy) (Capture this flag) (Defeat Bob without getting hit) and all these other can be in this story. <3

- LittleEmoBoy (Silver Lion Claw)

13. cousinitt98

cousinitt98 BamBam

Credit:
    My idea is that SF has a new acce from this mission called mission EH =extra hard
    and it gives 200k and the acce is called nercromancer mask were you can make skeltons

14. cousinitt98

cousinitt98 BamBam

Credit:
    also the acce should summon fire skeletons that u can throw and it could be a motorcyicle

15. Pistachio

Pistachio Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ok so here's my idea for a new function on SplashFighters: The Betting System

Before you start thinking widely...the betting system will only involve GM and not B. The way it would work would depend on the game being played. For Amped games bets could be placed on specific players (on what place they get and whatnot) or by which player gets which prizes (Ex: placing a bet on which player will get the slaughter prize). For team matches bets would be placed either on the which team will win/lose or by which individual will get which prize. Mind you if your a confident/good player this is a great way to make GM because you can make bets on yourself if you like, but remember that sometimes overconfidence isn't the best thing. If you lose a bet that you placed on yourself you lose double.

Bet payouts would vary depending on the specific bet. (some bets have higher odds than others)

Another feature with this function would be the option for people watching matches to make bets as well. This would also be a great way to generate GM...but with luxury sometimes comes some setbacks. Bets made while watching will have slightly lower payout rates.

The part of this function i feel will be the most popular will be "pot matches". This works along the lines of a GM fee set by the room maker that the fighter agrees to put up to play. All the GM from the participating players will go into a pot...and to the victor goes the spoils. In amped games pot winnings will be split up by 1st-3rd place and in team matches the pot will be divided between the members of the winning team.

Betting as an option would be available when making a room. If betting is enabled pot matches can start once the room master sets a GM price. This would not only make amped matches more popular, but it would also have people watching more matches...especially new players.

Thanks for reading my idea! Here's what it would look like if my function was something clickable lol ;) (view the attachment)

Attached Files:

16. kimsb0826

kimsb0826 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    내가 바라는 점은... B머니 악세 가격좀 낮춰주면 좋겠다.. 가격 개념이 너무 없는것 같다.

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Keep in mind that the ideas need to be based more on current game features and systems in Splashfighters such as events that either Splashfighters could hold or GameOgre.com could hold.

18. Pistachio

Pistachio Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ah i understand...on the official SF site it said game functions would take a while to make but were welcomed so i just wanted to throw my idea out there lol.

I suppose ill throw out an idea which uses the current features. A guild war event would be something fun. The winning guild (and all its members) would receive a specially made accessory (or that gold trophy accessory that iv seen somewhere else before) and perhaps a special rank for a limited time.

Hmm another idea...a friends promotion. Play with people on your friends list and earn double GM/points. The person who plays the most with their friends at the end of the event wins a special prize.

That's all i got at the moment :)

19. jam0152

jam0152 BamBam

Credit:
    To improve SplashFighters...

Ideas

1. Quick Update!!

- All updates are from Korea or Japan 'Getamped'.
    - So, if we bring lots of resources from those Getamped, it may increase interest from players.

2. Events

-In Korean Getamped, we just had event. I think we should do event like that. The event was two different team achive certain points for each map and get prize when achived. For example, map 'Titanic' requires 10000000000pts. to get some prize.

3. Guide for Chellange !!

-There must be some guide for Chellange mode.
    -Like what map will get what if cleared, and how to clear, e.t.c.
    -So... can use website to make those category.
    -Also, if this Guide for Chanllange made...
    It can desinged to people to write some tips and GMs select some good tips. Some prize and rules will help this system also.

4. Our own accessories !!

- Wethere than bring accessories from other countries' splashfighters, it will be interesting to make our own accessories. Can open event like 'Idea contest' for accessories.

5. Game interfaces.

- In the room, i get really annoying to go to option.
    I want option that i can open IN the ROOM.

6. Some events like ....

- Like..... 1vs1 with VGM or GM kind of stuff... it will be very very very interesting.

7. Event schedules and rules.

- Event schedules....
    For last event, i saw one event will be hold on May 9th AND May 16th, sepetatly. So, i registered with my main account, and my sub account. And suddenly, time changed. If SF posted rule like 'one person cannot participate to both event.', it would make event much better.

8. Accessories prizeseseseze......

- they are,,,...,,.. TOO expensive!!!

20. dngus423

dngus423 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    1. Accessories
    I think it would be better if splash fighters have same special move for accs like korean version. Ex) blender has 2 different special move but in splash fighters only 1 specail move.

2.Penalty system
    This would be amazing if we have penalty system on splash fighters because there are actually many people who just shuts off the game and ruin other people's strait wins and stuff. If they do bad on any rounds they just shut the game off and affecting all other players too.Even some of Vice Game Masters are doing it which is ridiculous. I hope GM to make any kind of penalty system on those cheap players.

3.More Game Money Accessories
    Splash fighters have tons of different B Accessories but not as much of Game money Accessories that is as good as B Accessories. I think if theres more Game money Accessories coming out more people will wanting to play this because there are a lot of people who plays game without buying cash Accessories too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.