1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milan93

Milan93 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    I think that Riot will implement the 1v1 map in the upcoming patch so let's wait and see. Infina I like your idea, had something like that in mind. I have 2 accs, one on NA (lvl 30) and one on EU West (lvl 15). So let's wait for the patch and we can make a tournament :)

2. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Ooooo Spain, I want to go!

3. Crownknight

Credit:
    Where is the poll? I also think there was a similar question.

4. Crownknight

Credit:
    Helicopters are always cool.

5. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Oh and I forgot to mention that in the future there will be DLC. Not sure if it will be free though.

6. sanjayboss

sanjayboss MMORPGer

Credit:
    I am currently playing MicroVolts , and i prefer guns than melee ....
    ING : sanjay92
    LEVEL : 13

7. sanjayboss

sanjayboss MMORPGer

Credit:
  8. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Great job, Infina:). That is perfect for the tournament.

9. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    Never knew that there was a bank to store my items, since my inventory is really full

10. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    JoyoPark Games opens up the 7th server, Demon Grasp, to start June with some new activities. It's time to join in this PVP server to start another adventure in the mystical world of Vidalia.

A wide range of special abilities in multiple classes and its extensive PVP modes will bring the game's thrilling combat to life. You could unlock your soul, earn the special aura or equip with fantastic wings to fight for honor!

New updates and activities have been added and can be seen here:
    • Celestial Fragarach: Kill bosses to forge the legendary weapon which offers unique attributes and skills!
    • Taste of VIP: Go see the VIP Agent to try out VIP for 3 days for free!
    • Bounty Hunting: Zabuga has stolen numerous jewels and gems from the Starglade Vault, forcing Starglade officials to impose a bounty on him. Defeat Zabuga to receive a handful of gems straight from the Starglade Vault!
    • New Quests Added: The level cap is increased from 80 to 100. A slew of new quests, a completely new continent, a new dungeon, and a variety of new equipment, and so much more will be available with this level raise.
    • Frosty Encounters: Visit the Quartermaster to receive a special Frost buff. When attacking, this buff has a 10% chance to trigger an Arctic Blast. This Arctic Blast, found in select Celestial Fragarach weapons, deals damages to all surrounding monsters each second that is equivalent to 65% of potential attack damage, ultimately lasting for 8 seconds.

All the users from Facebook/Twitter/Google/AIM/MSN/Skype just change your status to join "Spread the Good Word" and get your exciting bonus!

The dangerous monsters, treacherous dungeons are waiting for you. For more information, check out the official Crystal Saga Facebook Page. As always, we launch a bunch of new event promotions to go along with this new server opening. Visit JoyoPark for further details.

Can you make it out alive? Time waits for no one, for your hesitation someone else may have already drawn the first blood!

11. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    WEBZEN Inc. (Webzen - The Next Generation of Free-to-Play Online Games), the Next Generation of Free-to-Play Online Games, announced that the online PvP tournament, ‘The Battle of Yggdrasil’, will be held for the MMORPG ‘MU:eX700’.

Last May 31th, WEBZEN released the first expansion ‘MUex:700’ along with the new server ‘Yggdrasil’. To celebrate the opening, a PvP tournament will take place where all players in this server will have a chance to participate.

The ongoing registration ends on June 28th and the tournament itself will begin on July 7th. To register as a team, players must gather 7 team members and apply through the official website (muonline.webzen.com). 32 teams will qualify to participate in the tournament that will be selected by the amount of play time in the new server, ‘Yggdrasil’.

For a fair battle, pre-set characters will be provided to the players prior to the tournament. The final tournament will be a best three out of five battle. With a total of $15,000 in prizes, various rewards will be given to the winners and participants.

Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, said “We have prepared this tournament for all users who have supported MU Online throughout the years.†Also he said, “We hope that this tournament will last as a memorable event for the players of MU:eX700.â€
    More information on the MMORPG ‘MU:eX700’ and PvP Tournament can be found on the official Facebook page (MU Online | Facebook) and website (event.webzen.com/mu/Gate/ex700_event).

12. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Zemi Interactive, Inc., Koreaa's leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO 4Story (Welcome to 4story Online), has announced the beginning of the Cash King Event to celebrate the coming of the summer vacation.
    Zemi Interactive will be giving away a free 42 inch 3D Led LCD TV to the top point purchaser. The second most purchaser will receive a free performance level 38 weapon plus 10k of cash points. The event will last until June 30th, 2012. The event will be followed by a x3 Exp Event.
    Also, to help the returning users, 3 types of 5 days limited performance level 38 weapon upgraded up to 15 will be freely given on July 4th at 11:00 and 19:00 in celebration of the US Independence Day. The event will also be followed by a 15% cash items sales event.
    These events are also events to celebrate the coming of the 4 new pet system that is supposed to be launched in August or September. This is a new system in addition to the already existing mount system. The pet, which will have to be fed to level up, will then be used to participate in an all new pet tournament.
    Meanwhile, in the Korean version of 4Story, a new fantastic updates a being planned in July 10th. The character speed will be enhanced by 10% and the basic mount speed will be upgraded by 15%. Furthermore, a new system will enable users to see distance objects will also be added. And finally, daily quests will be added.

13. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Card games are serious business: Leading online game publisher GamesCampus.com (Play Games at GamesCampus! - Free Online Games, Free Downloadable Games, and More!) announced a round of new features for their global online trading card game, Carte, based on user feedback. With numerous balances and checks added to the match system to give players the fairest duels yet, it's the best time to shuffle your deck and join in the card community at carte.gamescampus.com, where downloading and playing Carte is always free!

"The matchmaking system in Carte has always been one of the game's crowning achievements, but we knew it needed some refinement, so we asked the players what their top suggestions were and went to work." said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. "With numerous tweaks, both big and small, players will see an immediate difference in their matches."

The newly launched Carte Arena is a suave matchmaking system that adds numerous "quality of life" functions seen in large, popular MMORPGs, made to scale for a card battle system. First is an automated matchmaker system, which will queue up willing opponents and search for suitable foes to conquer - no more hunting for open rooms! This pairing system will also intelligently match players of approximate skill level together; no more inadvertently playing an opponent who is completely dominating or completely clueless.

The new Arena also saves each season, both to compile a ranking for all players (including leaderboards) but for players to be able to review past match history to either brag about their stunning victory, or study what led to their embarrassing loss. A detailed section on union stats will also be available to players, allowing them to get a better insight into card combinations and adjust their decks and strategies to suit their needs.

This is all in addition to the freshly minted Arena Medals, which is earned by competing in any Arena match. This new currency allows players to purchase exclusive heroes and a variety of cards not found anywhere else in Carte. All these changes, with more coming in the future, will make players sing with glee, "Everyday I'm shufflin'"

Scoop all the latest card news on the official Carte Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CarteGlobal, where players can meet and discuss the newest deck building strategies, upcoming tournaments and events, as well as make new friends. For more information about GamesCampus.com or Carte, please visit carte.gamescampus.com

Carte is a fast paced global online trading card game. Choose a Hero, build a deck and launch into exciting battles with fierce weapons and allies. Create and master endless strategies with an arsenal of spells and creatures to conquer your opponents. With an easy to learn system coupled with a user friendly interface, Carte is ready for new players as well as grizzled TCG veterans and everything in between.

14. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Army Rage launched a brand new map – Brest Fortress in its new version 263, publisher Yacuba Games announces. This patch also contains new weapons and an expansion of one of the older maps – Abandoned Arsenal – it is bigger and more interesting now.
    The new weapons that have been added to the game are:
    Kar98k ZF: New weapon for Scout, unlocks at level 26. It is available in the Shop for coins – the free game currency.
    Kar98k ZF/SD: New RARE weapon for Scout, can be found in the Spoil chests after level 26.
    M1A1 Carbine: New RARE weapon for all classes, can be found in the Spoil chests after level 26.
    The new installation file can be found in the official download page of Army Rage: Army Rage
    Here are some screenshots of the Abandoned Arsenal map modifications:

15. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I forgot about that new map. It will probably be released next patch (this week). We could already start the signups for the tournament.

16. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The biggest issue here is the server we will play on....

17. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I was thinking about that. I was going to make a tournament post to send to Ogre so he could see if it was fine. This is what I added about server selection:

This is considering it would be best of 3 matches

18. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    That was just recently added. It was defiantly needed.

19. Kingsfield

Kingsfield Taken a Room in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    I was wondering if it is possible to have Private Messages with a certain word in the title be redirected to a folder automatically.

Because I run Minecraft Trivia I receive quite some private messages with answers. I always separate these PM's from the rest by putting them in a folder I made called 'Minecraft Trivia' (this way, I can keep better track of who answered what and how many points I have sent/should still send).
    My question to all of you is, is there a way to automatically sort these messages into that folder without me having to select them and scroll down to put them in the folder? All messages related to the Trivia have at least the word 'minecraft' in the title.

Anyone who can help me with this?

20. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Doesn't look like it's possible, unless it's something that currently disabled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.