1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Rock on playing Neosteam again!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by khelscheese, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khelscheese

khelscheese Little Spike

Credit:
    So now, they finally decided to go commercial and launch the new map that's wayyyyyyy delayed already. Plus, they're leaving GnG, hopefully, Gamenetworks do better. The game is great, but slight mismanaged...

Today I have finally transferred my account and playing Neosteam, some problems and bugg are in the game. I hope they will make an emergency maintenance that will take a short time to fix the problems.

Right now I was Enjoying my character in New map.

hey hey hey, old fellas still there??? I want to see you online..

if you don't Ill get cha!

heheh.. Im currently boosting up my level and searching for new rare equipments..

hey also get hooked up.. I have renewed my user name and its not anoyying to type like [email protected] they do the tranferring with the rename of user account log in like im using now "khelscheese" from the previous [email protected]. lol that was a big deal for me..

I was thingking before why don't they automatically transfer everyones account because I got confused since they announced that we can transfer our account but I can't see any transfer account options from their site, then they told everyone that it is currently not available.. nah.. everyone got panic that time and confused how and why there is no progress.. I am one of them.. haaha lol!

Then when I transferred my account I figured out that it is better that they do not automatically transfer our account to edit the user profile and to secure our account properly..

Thanks for that action.

I hope Neosteam management goes smooth and nice. I really love this game and it's very cool for me.. more power guys..

hola!

Ciao...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    new website link: http://ns.gamenetworks.com/

I didn't even know they went through a management change it looks like the company that owns WYD owns it now is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  3. khelscheese

khelscheese Little Spike

Credit:
    I think so.. but not sure heheh...

hey aaddron Rope isle is cool.. and the Item mall is coming soon aren't you gonna try something.. I wanna buy some wings.. I might be happy to receive from you.. hehe just joking..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    LOL I don't buy item mall items in most games. I doubt I'll buy any in this one.

5. Eviran

Eviran Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    I won't either. A free game should really be free!

6. khelscheese

khelscheese Little Spike

Credit:
    haha. I will just play and gain GOLD and buy those premiun items that they will vend. And purchase some premium if I want to..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.