1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Cabal

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Marirranya, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    It's really getting exciting. I believe the game could get Greenlit the middle of October. We just need to keep on supporting the campaign and let the activity in Steam Greenlight page good. Let your friends know about this so they contribute too :)

2. Marirranya

Marirranya Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    ~yeah. gonna make my fellow game buddies know 'bout this one. i can gather more than a hundred of users to support if my steam friends goes online later :3

3. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    I don't have much friends on Steam. I guess i'll just have to share it in my Facebook wall and tweet about it. Does anyone know when will be the next scheduled announcement for the next batch of games to be added?

4. yesty456

yesty456 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I think they do it monthly but I'm not really sure. What I'm sure about is that the CABAL Brasil server has been open for plays. All players from the previous Brasil server may now transfer their account to the new dedicated Brazil server that ESTsoft opened.

Source

5. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    Such good news to our Brazilian counterpart. Good to hear their server is now up and rollin' hope there will be minimal problems on the transfer because I have experience so many transfers that had problems once the server went up. But lucky the Brazil players will have a new kind of service from ESTsoft.

6. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~ Now, I believe they will have better service after the transfer (I think I'm reading some problems still being experience by some players when transferring) but other than that I can see that CABAL Brazil will also have the same updates as NA in a shorter interval or since ESTsoft is now handling it, Brazil server will also be given the same update as NA on the same announced date.

7. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    How was your CABAL weekend everyone? I just grind for extra levels, I really give extra play-time during weekends because of the weekend bonuses event.

8. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I only played last Friday night and Saturday morning was kinda busy with work but enjoyed that moment playing the game. I was doing some dungeon runs with my guildmates.

9. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    i was trying to increase my character's level because there were bonuses that have been activated on the weekend and it will last until November right?

10. yesty456

Credit:
    Yeah, until November 6th is the last of the weekend bonus.

11. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    Thanks for the info, I might be playing more during weekends because of this event. lol! :D I can't wait for the next batch of games to receive a greenlit on Steam Greenlight. Hope this game will be included in the list.

12. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    That's why we need to keep the support coming because even though they've announced that the game entered the top 10 still we can't be sure that it will receive a go signal. It only has a higher chance of being chosen, if I were you I would look for ways to help support the game.

13. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  14. yesty456

Credit:
    Will you look at that, it's a good thing that I voted for the game. Seeing that the game I love will be available on my most trusted gaming platform is awesome!

15. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    I'm aiming for the month-long server boost that will occur on Titan server in CABAL NA. This is the best time to create a new character or go for extra hours of game play because increasing our character's level will be a breeze with the help of this server boost.

16. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    I wonder what's the number of the boost they're going to provide meaning the weekend bonus will now be a month-long bonus?

17. Marirranya

Credit:
    I do think that this will happen when the activate the server boost. But hoping that they will increase the percentage on the exp bonuses.

18. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Another weekend bonus has gone by, anyone played?

19. yesty456

Credit:
    I did , just took my time to grind exp while the weekend bonus is still active and waiting for the announcement regarding the details of the server boost. :D

20. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    Anyone read about the recent issue on their forums which was compromise by some or an individual? I think someone needs some attention, good thing they already knew about it and made an announcement.