1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Sheep Plays TERA! A Youtube gaming series.

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Sheepington, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    I am not a hardcore, experienced player. This playthrough is about having fun and enjoying the game. Join me in my adventures and I'll share what I know on the way! I've also added my own feature to the videos that can involve you if you want to!

Current Schedule
    •TERA (whenever I can atm!)

►LATEST VIDEO
    This is speedthrough-packed as I lost most of the footage during the first round of recording. Yaaay! XP
    Ep.10 - Speed Sheeping

Because this is my first forum post I can't include links yet, but you can find me as SpectrumSheep on Youtube! I will update this post once I meet the requirements. :3

Video Archive
    FAQ Video (There is a bonus bloopers video!)
    Ep.1 - A TERAble Adventure
    Ep.2 - A Fresh Start
    Ep.3 - Checkity Check Myself (Series feature introduced!)
    Ep.4 - TERA Players, Y U NO?!
    Ep.5 - The Cursed Video
    Ep.6 - Holiday Special
    Ep.7 - Goodbye New World
    Ep.8 - Sheep Aren't Good Teachers
    Ep.9 - Faeries, Faeries Everywhere
    Ep.10 - Speed Sheeping

Follow me on Twitter or Facebook (links on my youtube page) to get updates and of course if you enjoy the series, subscribe to me on Youtube so you know when the next episode is out!
    Thank you for your time! ♥

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
  2. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Hello everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that a new video is up today! And it's the start of a new series. Don't worry, TERA is still continuing and I should be back on schedule now. (A new video every Tuesday and Friday!)
    Either way, hope you guys still enjoy the new series until Ep.7 is up!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  3. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Hello everyone! Sorry for the slow forum update but Ep.7 of TERA went up as scheduled, as did today's Happy Wheels episode!
    If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook I will be able to let you know if something is up late and if appropriate, why. But so far, so good. I'm looking forward to being able to properly update my forum posts and share more things with you lurkers! :D (...That sounded kinda weird. XD)

4. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Hey guys, I had some problems irl last week that meant a Happy Wheels video went up instead of a TERA one. Sorry about that. :c As always, follow me on facebook or twitter to know if changes like this happen.
    I'm doing my best to keep to a schedule but once life has settled down, I will be able to make a release schedule that's just right. :D
    Thanks for putting up with things like this while my channel starts up. c:

5. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Hey everyone, I'm finally back with Ep.9 of TERA! Uploaded instead of Happy Wheels for a double TERA week to make up for the absence.
    I've been going through unhappy times that I'm doing my best to push through (even though life is like "Lolno, have some more bad news. You're welcome!") and I'm doing my best to keep on top of things. Sorry I've been bad with keeping on schedule but thanks so much to the people who've been understanding. I really appreciate it and it helps me get through. c: <3

6. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Cool series!Do you play with anybody here?

7. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Thank you! :D So far, apart from random duels and quest partying, I only regularly play with one person I know irl. XD
    I'd actually love to be able to play with my subs outside a recording environment. :3 The only problem with that is that they'd get the full experience of what a noob I am. 8D

Thanks for taking the time to comment even though I haven't put out a video in a while! ;w;

8. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I liked Ep9!

9. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Thanks! :D There is another episode up, I've just been too lazy to update it on here. :')

10. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    where are the episodes at?

11. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Well, episode 10 is the newest at the moment. I'm moving house (was supposed to be last Saturday, is now next Tuesday) so I've been a bit too busy to record at the moment. :c
    It might be another couple of weeks before I can get another ep up because of waiting for internet to install.

12. Sheepington

Sheepington BamBam

Credit:
    Hey everyone, sorry for the unexpected break from videos! Just to let you know that Ep.10 is up (a few months ago...) and that I'm editing the next one now. :3 Thanks to my subs that have had faith and stuck around for so long!

13. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    cool, i want to see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.