1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Over 15,000 Hours of Free Gameplay?

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Rebirth, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebirth

Rebirth Professional Kimchi Eater The Pit

Credit:
    I just started playing Runescape again and on the front page, it says "Over 15,000 Hours Of Free Gameplay" on it. Does that mean you only get to play for 15,000 hours?

P.S: NOT PAYING FOR MEMBERSHIP.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    No it's says "Over" meaning 15,000 and up. It's quite possible to get that many hours if you grind your way to 99 in all of the skills... I believe I heard 1-92 xp is the same as 92-99 O_O Plus all the just standing around talking to people and whatnot... I miss the old market where you could bid on things without a dumb trade limit. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  3. Rebirth

Credit:
    Oh thanks Aaddron. I wasn't gonna say I was going to play 15,00 LOL. Only when SF doesn't work or something. I just don't like the pressure.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Yeah I don't really play anymore but every once and a while when I'm bored I just log on and talk to random people or walk around aimlessly... it's a peaceful game xD :p

5. Rebirth

Credit:
    That's what I do, kinda. They don't really have a great chatting system though.

6. jsdodgers

jsdodgers BamBam

Credit:
    Zomg newb i plae teh rs 76/7 and i have over 200million hours

7. Pire666

Pire666 MMORPGer

Credit:
    I like the chatting part acctually the most :)

Runescape is a very very chat-aktiv Game

And that is what i really enjoy ^^

8. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Yep Aaddron, u heard right. 1-92 is the exact same amount of exp as 92-99. thats why the last 7 lvls are torture. trust me ive gotten quite a few lolz.

Oh and did u guys see the post on the main page where it said some1 who had 1,000 days of in-game time was banned??? it was insane! who would use bots after playing that much time (unless they wer botting the whole time and jagex just sucks at detecting it...)

Edit: Even though i don't like the trade limit(even though now u can trade ur buddies 240k now if u have known em long enough), i do agree on missing the old market when fally square was the grand exchange of the time. But atleast Jagex doesnt have to worry about people outside of Jagex getting income from their own business, like people buying gp. ll

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
  9. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    might not wanna over exaggerate that much....Runescape hasn't been out for 22,831 years lol. i think its more like 9.

not to mention...runescape classic was torture, i can play it due to an update a while ago that jagex made so you can play for newer members. it makes me soooo dizzy

10. jsdodgers

jsdodgers BamBam

Credit:
    They were not banned for botting, it was for abusing a glitch which allowed them to multiply d bolts and create millions of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.