1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends - Divisions, Tiers, Ranks Checking and discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by PentaMaker01, Mar 19, 2014.

Your division?

1. Bronze

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. Silver

18 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. Gold

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Platinum

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  5. Diamond

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Chalenger

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. DoomGuard

DoomGuard Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Thank you dude! I do not flame but what champs do you have in mind? I main jungle!

2. DoomGuard

Credit:
    Thank you dude! I do not flame but what champs do you have in mind? I main jungle!

3. Glorious

Glorious DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    did you really expect the players to be significantly better?
    players in each rank are just marginally better than those from the rank below them, so players in gold are basically just marginally better than players in silver, just how players in diamond are a little better than those in platinum. i think players in diamond 1-2 and challenger are somewhat better than average players, but that's just my humble opinion.

you mentioned you play jungle, well, amumu is a strong jungler that comes to mind, but basically, you should stick to ones you are good with or otherwise enjoy playing. when i play jungle i play kayle, its unconventional but it really works for me, all i need is that my team is not losing every single lane in which case i cant do anything. but if the game is more or less neutral, around 25min i will get farmed enough to wreck people in teamfights. its not a pick you see every day, but it works for me, i like playing kayle.​

4. Glorious

Glorious DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    did you really expect the players to be significantly better?
    players in each rank are just marginally better than those from the rank below them, so players in gold are basically just marginally better than players in silver, just how players in diamond are a little better than those in platinum. i think players in diamond 1-2 and challenger are somewhat better than average players, but that's just my humble opinion.

you mentioned you play jungle, well, amumu is a strong jungler that comes to mind, but basically, you should stick to ones you are good with or otherwise enjoy playing. when i play jungle i play kayle, its unconventional but it really works for me, all i need is that my team is not losing every single lane in which case i cant do anything. but if the game is more or less neutral, around 25min i will get farmed enough to wreck people in teamfights. its not a pick you see every day, but it works for me, i like playing kayle.​

5. Fendorian

Fendorian Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I actuallly notice that mechanics of champions is a little bit better, and they punish ur mistake, when in silver/bronze u can actually do rly bad mistakes but still ur gonna be good... also positioning is better, u will feel it if u play assasin, its harder to kill adc but still no1 can compare gold and plat cuz plat/dia players are actually play with brain, not with hands :D

6. Fendorian

Fendorian Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I actuallly notice that mechanics of champions is a little bit better, and they punish ur mistake, when in silver/bronze u can actually do rly bad mistakes but still ur gonna be good... also positioning is better, u will feel it if u play assasin, its harder to kill adc but still no1 can compare gold and plat cuz plat/dia players are actually play with brain, not with hands :D

7. DoomGuard

Credit:
    Best reply i have received! Thank you so much dude! I am new to the forum and this is probably silly but i love when people try and help me out! Have a wonderful day buddy! :)

8. DoomGuard

Credit:
    Best reply i have received! Thank you so much dude! I am new to the forum and this is probably silly but i love when people try and help me out! Have a wonderful day buddy! :)

9. Natsugami

Natsugami Dragon Slayer Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Try to learn adc and spam it in soloQ, I've seen a lot of players get really high divisions playing mostly adc and it's pretty easy to get adc in champ select too, but you have to really know how to position yourself properly and much other stuff if you want to carry hard and get high divisions. Even tho I don't play ad a lot I have to admit that it's probably the best role to carry and win games. I am just a gold player, but that's my opinion.

10. Natsugami

Credit:
    Try to learn adc and spam it in soloQ, I've seen a lot of players get really high divisions playing mostly adc and it's pretty easy to get adc in champ select too, but you have to really know how to position yourself properly and much other stuff if you want to carry hard and get high divisions. Even tho I don't play ad a lot I have to admit that it's probably the best role to carry and win games. I am just a gold player, but that's my opinion.

11. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    In my case gold was like 100x better then plat, in plat mby are a bit better players, but i lost like 10 out of 15 games, because some1 went AFK (am serious). In plat there is more flaming because they think that they are good, 1 missplay and ppl get flamed whole game. Best tip, when some1 flame u, just mute him and continue playing.
    When u come to gold 1 u may se some difference, ppl are just a bit better

12. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    In my case gold was like 100x better then plat, in plat mby are a bit better players, but i lost like 10 out of 15 games, because some1 went AFK (am serious). In plat there is more flaming because they think that they are good, 1 missplay and ppl get flamed whole game. Best tip, when some1 flame u, just mute him and continue playing.
    When u come to gold 1 u may se some difference, ppl are just a bit better

13. Natsugami

Credit:
    There are a lot of players who got boosted to plat and so they think, or act, like they know something, but in reality, they just suck. Riot really needs to do something to prevent elo boosting, they are trying but their ways aren't really working

14. Natsugami

Credit:
    There are a lot of players who got boosted to plat and so they think, or act, like they know something, but in reality, they just suck. Riot really needs to do something to prevent elo boosting, they are trying but their ways aren't really working

15. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    exactly my thoughts, just didnt wana make novel from post

16. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    exactly my thoughts, just didnt wana make novel from post

17. DoomGuard

Credit:
    OMG dude i hate ELO boost! It is simply stupid! You get boosted by your friend and then get mad when you get demoted 5 time in the next 3 days! :D ELO BOOST SUCKS! If you suck at the game focus on your mistakes and become a better player because YOU want to! People really have to stop doing it and riot should do something about their system! :)

18. DoomGuard

Credit:
    OMG dude i hate ELO boost! It is simply stupid! You get boosted by your friend and then get mad when you get demoted 5 time in the next 3 days! :D ELO BOOST SUCKS! If you suck at the game focus on your mistakes and become a better player because YOU want to! People really have to stop doing it and riot should do something about their system! :)

19. Natsugami

Credit:
    elo boosting is just stupid, nothing more

20. Natsugami

Credit:
    elo boosting is just stupid, nothing more