1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Never Flame !

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Aki013, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swager123

Swager123 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Omg... :O So that's why i lose all the time... >_< when i get frustrated i start acting like a jerks and insult my team :/ Thank you for this advice :D

2. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Be careful-do not flame on LoL chat

19-year-old Justin Carter,who was originally jailed for a League of Legends argument that moved over onto Facebook, will see his case move forward.He and his family attempted to dismiss the case, but the judge denied the motion, according to Texas news site KENS5.

Here is what happend:The case started with a confrontation during a League of Legends game. Carter verbally attacked another player, and moved the conversation to Facebook where he referenced shooting up a school and eating the still-beating hearts of the students. Yeah, not exactly the best message to spread on social media. (pretty scary words)

[​IMG]

An "anonymous Good Samaritan" posted Carter's $500,000 bail in July, but he still faces 10 years in prison.

[​IMG]

So next time when you flame,be very careful what you texting!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
  3. Alekskill124

Alekskill124 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Realy? Luckily i never flame even if the situation is bad and enemy is fed.

4. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Yes this is for real!!!

5. PetarSD

PetarSD Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Yeah .... Do not flame anymore

6. doca8

doca8 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hehe okej man :)

7. n00e

n00e Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    how to stop flame ?

i started play lol few days after new year 2012,about 4 mounts later i reached lvl 30,i didnt even know what ranked is,so i played like 200 normal games more untill my friend told me that there are "ranked games"
    i played only for fun
    and then came season 3,after 10 games,i was putted in silver 1,and i felt like i belong there
    my main was fizz mid,and i won my lane like 80% times,my kda was 12-4 in 300 games,but i was wining only 53% games
    and then it all begun,i noticed that i am playing with and against ppl that are really below my skill lvl,i was literally best player in silver,beacue everybody better then me would go to gold,in almost all games i would have 10 kills more then deaths,but my wining rate was still about 50% and i was going nowhere
    the problem was that 70% of games i would get noob team.....
    sometimes i would play fizz 15-0 and still lose bcs my team sur in 20 min bcs they lost all lanes
    i am not braging or something,i am 18 years old,it is like i am playing basketball against 5 years old kids,it is just below my skill lvl,i can win my lane solo,but i cant win every lane............
    most ppl say that they are where they are beause of bad teams,and 99.99% of them are worong,but sadly i am that 0.01% that is right.....
    ppl say "dont play to win,play to improve" but i cant improve when i play against 5 years old kids..........
    i could be diamond 1 by now if i had normal teams and climbed on ladder as i should
    put i am plat 5 right now,and my skill is about plat 2 or 3 only........
    only mistake i make is that i really hard flame my teammates because they are so bad
    the thing is i play ranked only to win and to improve my skills,if i want to have fun or try new champion they i go play normal or aram and so on....
    but other ppl dont take ranked so serius,and they feed and troll and try new chamipons in ranked,and i really hate when i lose game because someone like that.......
    i really tried everything,i even called my freind to invite his freinds to watch me while i play,because it is harder to express emotions in front of strange ppl
    but i cant not rage when i have guy who is plat 5 and "main mid" and he picks kha and have 80 cs in 25 minute,while enemy kasadin have 220,and before game i said that i can go fizz mid,but he didnt listen
    so guys i really politely ask u to give me really good tips on how to not rage and flame
    bcs when i play ranked i give my best and i play only to win,if i want to have fun then i go normal,or aram or 3 vs 3

8. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Only way to stop raging is to stop playing

9. M4rk3

M4rk3 Clubbed for Trying to Use Points from other Member

Credit:
    Just go on youtube and type pirates of caribean house remix and play witouth rage :)

10. M4rk3

M4rk3 Clubbed for Trying to Use Points from other Member

Credit:
    Or stop playing game xD

11. Aki

Aki Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    You can't win every game, just have in mind that there will always be bad players and flaming won't help them play better. When I see I have a bad team I just relax and try my best, that's all you can really do.

12. LosAngeles

LosAngeles MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I have same problem.So turn off team chat and play ....(like all PL xD)

13. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Chat off ... = means that you cant see what the enemy team players are writing
    and now you need to ignore your 4 team mates ... and thats up on you!
    I flamed at begin too ... but now ... I dont give a ...... ;)

14. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    How to stop flaming....?

Start the game and type "/mute all" without of quotes, ofc...
    At the end of game just type "GG WP" :)

15. Arch3r

Arch3r Clubbed for Misuse of Chat

Credit:
    its a bad tactic , i had promo for gold and i started to mute all , that is like refusing comunicate and i lose 6rankeds in a row with muted tactic -.-

16. SlimeBoy01

SlimeBoy01 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Just hit wall with hand,that is how i do :)

17. Silisa

Silisa Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Ask yourself - will that game matter to you the day after, or a week after? Will you care, or even remember that game, or how it ended? If it doesn't matter to you a day after you played it, that it shouldn't matter at that moment either, so there is no reaseon to flame.

18. Mihajlo

Mihajlo Clubbed for Trying to Cash Out

Credit:
    First of all, try to put yourself in their shoes, whould you play better if some random guy starts flaming you? i don't think so.
    Second thing, if you don't belong the league your currently in, you would advance higher fairly easy. So just accept that fact.
    If it happens that you are 15-0 in lane and all other lanes are losing, you either pressure your lane so hard until you get the inhibitor or roam until you get your teammates going.
    As far as flaming is concerned you need to know that it won't take you anywhere so you just need to focus 100% on yourself. Even if you play a perfect game you won't be able to win every single time.

19. n00e

n00e Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    well it does metter,because i could be diamond by now
    when i play ranked i play seriusly,and when i play normals then i play to try new champions or play just for fun
    and i dont flame ppl in normals,because ppl have rights to suck and to feed in normals,but they dont have rights to do it in ranked,but they still do it
    playing in silver is like playing chess against 5 year old kids,u come to point where u dont improve,and u need to play vs beter players to improve
    i played 1000 ranked games in season 3 without any improvment of my skill
    i am plat 5,and if i didnt waste that 1000 games on trolls and feeders,i would be diamond by now

20. paksupro4

paksupro4 Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Disable chat ... dont type anything
    think about that you will lose if you flame and then just come down :D
    play for fun !!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.