1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

- I will make stupid thread.

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Dragan945, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragan945

Dragan945 I'm the Gamer ;] The Pit

Credit:
    Can this "idiots" stop spamn stupid threads like this champion vs this champion.
    I dont see a point of that, you have 120 champions and you can put whatever...
    Or some other threads like best streamer, best mid,top.... favourite champion...
    That was all duplicate questions why somebody need to again posting that ?

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Ive said that some of admins create versus tread, which will be used for comparing champs and avoid spams. But no1 listen

3. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
    Pure was deleted a lot of them but they still coming... They will stop.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Purposely breaking the rules is ridiculously stupid and uncalled for. Do you report threads? Let me answer that for you, no you do not. Then you have no right to complain. As we've explained many times VS threads are NOT SPAM. Stop creating your own definitions and applying them to everyone else.

Double threads are DELETED or MERGED but legit VS threads are FINE so STOP. You want other threads? Make them! I'm so sick of this mindset, "all the threads are just vs threads... I want other threads but someone else has to make them". Not gonna do it yourself? Then again, no right to complain. O and lets not leave out the little detail that the majority of your own created threads are VS threads! Way to throw everyone else under the bus when you've done the exact same thing yourself.

That's not true at all and I don't not appreciate it. We listen to everyone but that doesn't mean we are gonna use everyones ideas. Not using your idea is not the same as not listening.

---

The very fact of the matter is this, we can't kill VS threads as there won't be anything left. I keep hearing the strawman argument that somehow these threads are drowning out this mythical pile of good threads but it's simply not true. These mythical threads do not exist, heck today's posts so far don't even leave the first page of MOBA... where is todays pile of good threads then?

If you want good threads then you have to make them, if you sit and wait for them to appear it's never going to happen. If you sit and point the finger at everyone and everything else, it's never going to get better.

We will keep merging and deleting double threads, it's not our fault a bunch of people who can't read english joined an english forum and can't be bothered to follow the rules. We are doing our best and considering it's been a steady stream of different people doing it for basically 6 months now I think we've done a good job.

That said you guys need to stop creating your own definitions of spam and applying it to others. I can't stress how many times we've said use the report button and do not post in the thread... and yet people still do it. It's not just new users either *glances at a specific person in this very thread*...

Use the report button, don't support bad threads like ones that just a link and this one! (which no one reported btw) Help make it better by making good threads. Stupid threads like these will not fix the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.