1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:

I’m kinda excited for this game, not sure I’ll buy it right away... even with 51 games, $40 is a bit much imo. I’m glad it exists though. It’ll release next week, 6/5. It’ll be 2GB on the eShop an be available as a physical game too. A neat feature of this one is you can play some of the included games with local multiplayer on multiple Switch devices with just 1 copy.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    A PS5 event has been announced for June 4th @ 4pm Eastern. It will showcase first and third party titles coming to PS5. The event is expected to last about an hour an Sony has confirmed it will have new game announcements as well as gameplay. Let’s hope Sony’s definition of gameplay is better than Microsoft’s.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Been playing some more SnowRunner. Still really like the game and it’s staying pretty fresh with different challenges. They announced the game has already surpassed 1 million purchases, which I’d say is pretty good for a game like this especially considering on PC it’s exclusive to Epic for now.

PS5 event has been delayed. They didn’t announce a new date as far as I know.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Steam has partnered with Nvidia GeForce Now for Steam Cloud Play. It's in beta now an will allow developers to opt-in to GeForce Now support when publishing there game on Steam. Then I think people will have the option to stream the game via the cloud directly in Steam.

This is great timing for GeForce Now, they've been losing game support left and right an now have moved to an opt-in only model which removed a ton more games on June 1st. It's a bit of a shame too because of all the streaming services, GeForce Now's model is pretty great. Publishers can't stand us not having to re-buy the games though. Hopefully this will bring games back to the service.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Today SEGA announced a set of Game Gear Micro's. They come in 4 colors and each color has a different set of 4 games (lame). US exchange rate suggest about $45 cost each (double lame). As the name suggests these are micro Game Gears with measurements of 80mm by 43mm by 20mm. Basically a Game Gear for ants but as a novelty I suppose it's pretty cool.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. Aaddron

Credit:
    Still playing Snowrunner, haven’t had a ton of time but making decent progress. As I progress further into the maps it’s getting a lot harder, mistakes are a lot more costly with it taking a lot of time an patience to even just get back to where I was. Lots more planning involved, like setting up key fuel trailers for areas with no gas stations an o boy are getting the trailers in place a challenge... the routes are getting really tough. But I like the added dimension.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Aaddron

Credit:
    After much more progress I’ve now got a nice fleet of very good trucks. This has made things a lot easier... well at least in Michigan. Alaska and especially Russia are entirely different animals, I haven’t done a ton on them maps beyond snagging some free trucks an upgrades but yikes, them roads are quite the mess.

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Pokemon Sword/Shield DLC 1 came out today, I’m not quite sure what to make of it yet but first impressions are it’s a bit low effort an my goodness the writing is awful. I don’t mind whacky dialogue but this is just too far. It’s nice to see old Pokémon return, seen a lot of cool ones I use to love. Looks like 90 something Pokémon on the island.

An they added the ability for your Pokémon to follow you around on the island... sadly only the island. Tho my Glaceon can’t keep up with me... I wish smaller Pokémon could ride on you. Still, at least it’s back. Oh an the island is quite small, I was surprised when I checked my map an realized I was already on the other side an filled in most the fly points.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. Aaddron

Credit:
    Furniture shopping is exhausting an expensive! Wow is it expensive. I think we got it mostly done tho an pretty excited for a new seat.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Finally almost done with the main objectives of the Michigan map in SnowRunner. The other maps should go quicker with having better equipment from the start but they are also much trickier so that’ll be interesting. Also excited for the DLC whenever that arrives as it’s bringing back logging.

20. Aaddron

Credit: