1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Conan Exiles Early Access Jan. 31st 2017

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Aaddron, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Early Access on Steam - Conan Exiles on Steam

You are an exile, outcast and downtrodden, sentenced to walk in a barbaric wasteland where the weak are crushed and only the strong can live. Here you must fight to survive, build, and dominate the world alone on your own server or with enemies and allies in online multiplayer.

Journey through a vast, seamless world filled with the ruins of ancient civilizations and uncover its dark history and buried secrets as you seek to conquer and dominate the exiled lands yourself. Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, from simple tools and weapons to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Enslave the bandits of the exiled lands to do your bidding by breaking them on the grueling Wheel of Pain. Sacrifice the beating hearts of your enemies on the blood-soiled altars of your god to seize true power and glory. Summon the colossal avatar of your god and see them lay waste to your enemies and their homes.

Just remember: in this brutal land of vengeful gods, bloodthirsty cannibals, and vicious monsters, survival is more than tracking down food and water. Explore mysterious ruins in search of treasure and knowledge, but beware the risk of your mind being corrupted by the dark forces of the world. Traverse vast sand dunes and seek shelter from scouring sandstorms sweeping across the burning sands. March into war against your enemies and unleash your savage fury in brutal combat. Go in unprepared and it will be your head rolling and limbs flying.

Conan Exiles is not an empty sandbox. It is a world rich in history where you must discover the knowledge and secrets of ancient civilizations as you struggle to build your own.

SURVIVE THE BARBARIC WASTELAND
    In the world of Conan the Barbarian, survival is more than being well-fed and hydrated. Here you must weather scouring sandstorms, save your mind from being corrupted and going insane, and fight vicious monsters from the darkest holes of the earth.

BUILD YOUR LEGACY IN A VAST, SEAMLESS WORLD
    Journey through a huge, seamless world filled with danger and opportunity, exploring everything from sand dunes to towering ruins. Harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build everything from a small settlement to entire cities.

DISCOVER THE DARK HISTORY OF ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
    Explore shadow-haunted ruins of ancient civilizations and discover great treasures and knowledge. Learn about the people who inhabited this world before and what led to their demise through inscriptions, books, and the environment itself.

CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE GODS
    Drag the beaten bodies of your enemies back to your settlement, cut out their heart, and sacrifice it upon the altars of your god to earn their blessing. Summon impossibly huge avatars of the gods and see them crush the homes and will of your enemies.

DEFEND YOUR LAND WITH AN ARMY OF SLAVES
    Enslave the criminals of the exiled lands and force them to join your cause and defend your territory. Put them through the grueling Wheel of Pain to break their will, then turn them into archers, crafters, entertainers, and more.

DOMINATE YOUR ENEMIES
    March forth to war against your enemies, use explosives and see their fortifications crumble to dust, then unleash your savage fury with brutal attacks that will see heads rolling and limbs flying.

PLAY TOGETHER OR ALONE.
    Play alone locally, or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. Host your own server and invite others to join you in a world where you have full control of the rules and settings.

ogreman likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    I got a review code for this game:). Look for something on it on the blog soon:).

3. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    this game seems really interesting, hope to try it soon! :D

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I'm waiting for Xbox One release.

5. Kale93

Kale93 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    This game was pretty fun

I loved it alot

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  6. CaMo141

CaMo141 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Have sunk quite a few hours in this game, would really recommend guys!

7. Borosy

Borosy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hmmm sounds intresting

8. KingRJhay

KingRJhay Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    i loved it....!!!!

9. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Just waiting for ogreman's review code. Lol

10. Jeric dion

Jeric dion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
  11. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    Me too. But I had more fun playing Rpg's.

12. Shef

Shef Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I have to wait a month to buy a new game, but the conan exile sounds really good. Seeing the comments, not just me.

However, I prefer the Path of Exile more and I like it a lot. This is not the main thing for me, I wear a full-bodied hat, sometimes wear an apron, and sometimes I like strong music and play in the Path of Exile. This is not an Exile conan, but it is Exile. Usually, you use orbs for path of exile, you gain them when you kill monsters. they fall out with the rest of the loot. Exalted orbs, chaos orbs PoE Currency Trade | Buy & Sell PoE Orbs, Exalted Orb, Items - Odealo
    PoE currency and everything you need for the path of Exile. If you want you can :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.