1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Online Shooter Showdown 6 - Team Fortress 2 vs. Crossfire

Discussion in 'MMO Debates' started by Aaddron, Jun 30, 2014.

Which Online Shooter Is Better?

1. Team Fortress 2

62.5%
  2. Crossfire

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    7th vs 10th place vote of Online Shoot Showdown 6. This match is scheduled to end one week from today.

Team Fortress 2

vs

Crossfire

This is a public poll, please don't post "I voted for game X" in this thread without explaining why.

2. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    team fortress 2 seems much more funnier and characters are looking cool :)

3. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Crossfire because for me it looks like Cs 1.6 i like games lika that,and Team Frotress 2 is to hard game for me...

4. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I'll vote for Team fortress 2 becouse I've recently tried it out, and it's good for a change. I played Crossfire for a long time so change is good. :)

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    I've had some good experiences with Crossfire and then I've had some really bad ones as well. What ultimately drove me away was the hackers, aimbots etc... I just did not want to deal with it any longer.

I've never had this problem with Team Fortress 2, (or at least in a widespread magnitude) I love it's art style and gameplay. Team Fortress 2 is not the typical shooter, it's not all about the best aim and quickest reflexes. All the classes are unique and I really can't say I've played many if any Online Shooters quite like it.

Crossfire is solid but kinda more of the same. Team Fortress 2 is equally as solid if not more so but it's also trying something new. It's easy to feel "part of the team" in Team Fortress 2... for that reason I'm voting Team Fortress 2.

6. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I really did enjoy Crossfire. It had several game modes, where Ghost mode was a favorite of mine. I played it for a long time since I didn't stop having fun. The problem was hackers. Many people were hacking. Aimbots, seeing the ghosts, god mode etc. And whenever there weren't any hackers around, people still got kicked because they were accused of hacking. It was a while since I last played, but that was the expression I got in the end.
    Team Fortress 2 was on the other hand, without these problems. There weren't any hackers, and I enjoyed the game a lot. So even if I probably played Crossfire for a longer time (for some reason), I decided to vote for TF2

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Two days left, get your votes in. :)

8. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
    Crossfire because i love her and much time spend on her... Better in anyway for me and dont like Team Fortres 2...

9. Aaddron

Credit:
    Team Fortress 2 takes the victory. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.