1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RP Card in Shop

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by ogreman, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, we have a new development on this finally. These cards can be bought by us and there is one in the forum shop right now:). For the past couple of years this has been foggy because of the players not from North America wanting the RP. We now can confirm that this card has been used by somebody from Serbia again. Probably the first since Super about 2 or so years ago. Here are FAQs for all the questions on this subject.

http://www.gameogre.com/product/10-league-of-legends-card/

Q: Do we have RP?
    A: Yes, we have a card that I buy easily in the US.

Q: How do I get the card?
    A: Be active enough to get the points for it or win an Event:).

Q: How do I become a Royal Ogre?
    A: Have at least 1000 posts and be part of the community.

Q: How do I buy the card on the main site if the currency on the forum is different?
    A: I simply transfer your points one of one when you are ready to buy the card.

Q: I was once very active here, what do i do now?
    A: Be active and participate in Events again and you will be able to get this card.

Q: I won an Event, but I did not get anything or a Steam game only. Can I get a card now?
    A: If you are not active anymore, no. Vanishing and/or refusing to participate in Events at all gives up your claim on those. We also worked out what we could with Steam games due to this problem so nearly all did get something:). The upside, is that you have a better chance at getting Royal Ogre again than getting it the first time.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    We still have access to these, but this forum and the LOL Topurnaments need to start flowing again before these will:). The only exception to this would be winning a big forum Event as the winner gets a card of their choice!

3. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hmm is there for dota 2 ?