1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Bonk.io My favorite io game at the moment

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by laurenxoxo, Sep 14, 2017.

1. laurenxoxo

laurenxoxo MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Bonk.io is my go to game atm, but the original site 's screenplay is quite small though so I play Bonk.io on ozogames. where ther's a fullscreen feature available.

If youve never heard of it, Bonk.io is a multiplayer physics game, for up to eight players at once. Push your opponents off the edge of the level, the last man standing wins!

Battle your friends or anyone from anywhere in the world in last man standing or team based matches. Bonk.io is a game of strategy as well as raw skill, position yourself carefully, and dodging an incoming collision can be as effective as smashing into your enemies!

Use the in-game level editor to easily create your own maps, and then play on them! Play on hundreds of custom maps created by the community, and upload your own for others to play on.

Use the quick play feature to quickly get into a game, or create custom games and set it up however you like.

So what's your favorite io game right now?

2. Definitely a great game, probably even better than agar.io. The game has some nice platforming, and even reminds me of games such as Transformice and Happy Wheels, but unique in its own way.

3. laurenxoxo

Credit:
    Agree. Its uniqueness sets it apart from other io games. Never heard of Transformice. Gonna look into it.

4. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Agree one of the best io games

5. laurenxoxo

Credit:
    Yea. Never heard of Transformice. will check it out.
    Also is it just me, or is the background music really good in this game? So i dunno... fun and uplifting i guess. Sometimes I open the bonk page and just listen to the music while i open other tabs and do facebook etc... lol

6. Meoweapon

Meoweapon Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Nice interactive game!

7. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Have you tried slither.io?

8. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    This game is one of those .io games and it's pretty good.