1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

eRepublik - Fight For Your Country!

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by Raggedbiscuit, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Raggedbiscuit

Raggedbiscuit Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Multiplayer strategy game that allows users to rule a country, be an entrepreneur or gather your fellow citizens to start a resistance war

Many of you are not happy with your current country's politics or Army. Sometimes you ask at yourself a But What can I do to change it?

Stop clicking like a machine in Mafia Wars and Farmville, where everytime you have to ask for friends' help in either completing you job or getting a gift. It's said to be a game, but for me it's a "Second Life". I've got lots of friends here, whose work is to help each and every person around. where we help our nation to be the stronger nation in the world, we are currently under a PTO (political take over) treat so i ask you to help.

join you will have lots of fun in here This is a social networking game, where the whole world is divided into countries. You can select your real life country as to start (Later you can change it) or if you are unhappy with you country, you can change it anytime you want. In your country, you can join Army and fight for the pride of your country or you can go to politics and get selected in the congress or even you can become president of you country. You can run your own political party. If you are a businessman, than you can go to the corporate world and start your own company and can employ people to work for you.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
  2. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I tried this game long ago is it any different now?

3. El Monstro De Galleta

El Monstro De Galleta Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Seems like it could be fun. May give it try when I can get to my desktop pc.

4. keller07

keller07 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I will try this also if I'm on front of PC

5. HiIGosu

HiIGosu Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I paly eRepublik,it is very good game.Cool.

6. Skyhard

Skyhard Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I used to play it but i don't like it a lot but idk it's good for some people

7. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It's a good game, but I prefer more Imperia Online

8. Gazda98

Gazda98 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I tried to play her in start its fun bcs is new but after 1 month its a bit boring