1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ogre Wars

Discussion in 'Ogre Wars' started by ogreman, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Going to start looking for someone else to manage this as I have been focusing on the RPG and Branko was the last one that managed it full time for a while besides me.

The only thing we really need right now is somebody to record everything. If anybody is interested in doing this, send me a PM:).

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, both nations will be receiving a big update as we have new or returned players rolling, but are not listed. Also, we have just two active Stompers right now so may need some reshuffling.

Also need a full-time manager for this game:).

3. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I just wish more people recorded their wins/losses and there's also an unbalance between both nation members.

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Ok, i did big update, reason why some members lost their troops and gold are: Restoring inactive players to list, rolling twice per day and most important, numbers of rolls allowed per day, this was main problem with Stompers.
    As i said many times before if u want that 3rd roll you need to go to Ogre Wars Armory
    and purchase Ogre War Machine = 2000 Gold - Gives the nation an extra daily roll for purely attacks for all members.
    Even if u roll 3 times, without this item, i always count 1st two rolls
    Members who have purchased this item are marked with WM on 1st thread after their status.

If you have any question u can ask on this thread or sent me PM

Grawl, Rex and ogreman like this.
  5. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Ogre War Machine says it gives the extra roll to a nation which means all of its members only need one war machine for all of them. Is this correct?

6. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    So far each member had to buy it for 3rd roll, it also say that it can be used for attack only, but we changed in meanwhile to be universal roll.
    We will see how things will go, it could be some changes

7. VJMaxZero

VJMaxZero Lord of Evil Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Ahh its my bad, i need to buy that item...
    Thank you for the update Branko :)

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Thanks for the update, Branko:).

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Going to be adding Ogre Wars battles to Ogre Adventures for a little crossover:). Simply put, players that battle in Ogre Wars can earn gold in Ogre Adventures:).

10. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I just dont understand, firstly how many rolls can a nation member have per day without Ogre was machine 1 or 2 rolls ? I remember that you could roll only once per day but never mind,
    secondly, why do I have to buy a war machine when at Stompers nation there is only 4 members marked with WM(so they are using it) and we have 11 war machines as you can see at stomper nation items,so could you mark me with WM so i can roll bonus rolls @brankomiljus20

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The game has changed. Basically most active players are now Ironheads but the Stompers were the only ones recording victories so they won lol. Thus, we are doing more of an every ogre for himself in the battles these days at Ogre Wars Challenges In fact, it would be great if you rolled there:).

Also trying to tie in Ogre Adventures where possible:).

12. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I could roll at Ogre Wars Challenges but my stats aren't updated yet,I am not on Stompers member's list

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Just go ahead and roll. Branko will update it with you coming back soon:).

14. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Here is the current situation of the game. The Stompers previously won the championship, but the Stompers have basically all stopped. Not one Stomper rolled in the past week so stripping the whole nation of the title. Battles involving Stompers have not been taking place ever since the Stompers won again anyway.

That said, we may have to make some big changes to the game going forward. Not sure exactly how to do it since there are Ironheads still rolling, but some form of a straight Ogre-versus-Ogre format eventually is likely similar to Ogre Adventures. If that is the case, the Ogre Wars championship may end up going to one player eventually and The Ogre Warlord can be the most active Ogre Warrior:).

For now, however, declaring the Ironheads the Ogre Wars champions due to the Stompers fleeing the battle!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018