1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

PWI Eclipse Patch Notes 12/16/14

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by cemex, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hey all,

With the expansion now on the horizon, we'll be having a pretty large maintenance tonight. It will go from 10PM - 6AM. I know I know, it's almost like forever! We needed a lot more time to get things set up and tested, to ensure everything works tomorrow (If it doesn't, don't blame me, I don't do maintenance's! I kid I kid, but seriously, I don't do them)

Timezone conversions: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...141216T22&ah=8

See this thread for an update regarding the Level 95 Illusionary Stone: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1728831

If you missed the overview, you can see that here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi...lipse-overview!

We'll have some more news tomorrow morning, so be sure to keep an eye out.

Patch Notes

PWI Patch Notes v829 Eclipse - Released December 16th, 2014

New Features
    *New race: Nightshades! Descended from the guardians of the Divine Child, these beings can call upon the power of the moon to assail their enemies.
    *New classes: Duskblade and Stormbringer! The Duskblade is a fast melee class that can string together combos, while the Stormbringer is a caster class that calls down the fury of nature itself.
    *New starting zone: Celestial Vale! All new characters will now spend their first twenty levels in this brand-new zone, which also includes the new Lightsail Cave dungeon.
    *New dungeon: Quicksand Maze! The lair of the terrifying Nightmares, this dungeon's layout changes randomly each time you enter! Quicksand Maze has two level brackets: a low-level version for level 50+ players, and a high-level version for level 100 players at Mirage Sky X.

Bug Fixes
    *Fixed a bug in which the chat window would sometimes freeze.
    *Fixed the Marketplace icon for Leopard Capris.
    *The Genie Skill Frenzy is no longer called Enrage in the Learn Skills pane.
    *Miscellaneous text fixes.
    *The Sundrop and Tiger Lily fashion sets have returned to the Marketplace.

User Interface
    *The interface art has been updated.
    *The world and territory maps have been updated to include the new Nightshade city, Dawnglory.
    *The Skills interface has been updated. Instead of traveling to skill trainer NPCs to learn new skills, you can learn them directly from the Skills pane.
    *Sheomay and the Newbie Guide have received an update.
    *You can now use the mouse to zoom and rotate your character in the Fitting Room.
    *The main menu can now be set to appear on the side of the screen instead of the bottom.

Gameplay
    *The Reward Chest has had many of its rewards updated, along with a new daily reward that grants a pair of free, time-limited guardian and spirit charms.
    *All quests in Perfect World have had their level requirements adjusted to bring them in line with the new starting zone, which takes all new characters to level 20. Many quests have also had their objectives adjusted to require considerably fewer kills and/or quest items.
    *Level 80-89 Bounty Quests now require killing monsters in the Wraithgate and Hallucinatory Trench.
    *Level 90-99 Bounty Quests now require killing monsters in Eden, Brimstone Pit, and Twilight Temple.
    *The Crazy Stone quest has had its rewards updated.
    *New daily quests have been added for levels 83-95.
    *The Paperclip for Villa questline has been optimized.
    *Crafting skills are now learned at level 28 instead of level 5.
    *A new Title QUest has been added in Emerald Dragon Gulf. Players can accept it at 635, 656.

NPCs
    *All skill trainer NPCs have been removed.
    *Many NPCs have moved to new locations within their cities.
    *Many NPCs have received graphical updates.

Maintenance Question: If you could have 1 new thing in this expansion, that has never existed before in PWI, what would it be and why?

Source

2. jopa333

jopa333 BamBam

Credit:
    I like new patch..But illusion stones can use any1 right?Thats not so good,because alot of new people will use it and wont learn how to play..they will get to lvl 95 and wont know what to do.. But,all other is amazing!

3. marko168

marko168 Little Spike

Credit:
    I like new patch, pwi is better except 95 lvl pills and so many players will make lvl 100 easy and it won't be cool.

4. SamDexter

SamDexter Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
  5. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Tnx for the info mate. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.