1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Official AQ3D Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by ogreman, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Aq3d new moglin class is so awesome for pvp

Ylber likes this.
  2. GreedyBaron

GreedyBaron MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Isnt it more of a support class, isn't it?

Ylber and Pinkyz like this.
  3. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    I think berserker class coming out this week it is .

Ylber likes this.
  4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Moglomancer does lean more towards being a support class.

Ylber likes this.
  5. GreedyBaron

GreedyBaron MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I hope Berserker isn't a support, it would go against the entire point of the class.

Ylber likes this.
  6. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Berserker isn't a support, but a pure melee class. Your haste increases as your health goes lower when you have the passive, your main damage dealer does a lot of damage, but also harms you. You have a cleave that works kinda like Warrior's old whirlwind (you deal more damage at below 50% health). Then you have a self buff that increases your attack and it can also give you a lifesteal if you use it right after using it once. The ultimate turns you into a damage dealing machine by increasing your haste, auto attack damage and also your movement speed. Berserker's cross skill is like Warrior's old Warcry skill, but it gives you and nearby allies more haste for a short time. Overall, I am pretty excited for it.

Ylber likes this.
  7. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah you can also finish the quests in the bank to get a free vault! I did that yesterday and now have 11 vaults! :D

8. E T E R N A L

E T E R N A L Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Im still stressed to grind new rare called uwu mask, this is so hard to get damn...

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    The drop rate of it is very low so you better get lucky if you want it. Hope for that good RNG.

10. goddrinker

goddrinker MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    "server closes in 10 minutes"
    HaLF An HoUr LaTer :
    "sever will close in 5 minutes"

11. Crichardson21291

Crichardson21291 Banned

Credit:
    Moglin is the class i need. Working on it tonight!

12. goddrinker

Credit:
    i would rate the heartwood update a solid 0/10

yes i dont have moglomancer yet but ive heared it a very good class, also the blue lightning effect is awesome. that alone is enough to get the class.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
  13. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I hope that is a typo because that's pretty harsh. If it isn't a typo, what made Heartwood Forest revamp such a flop to you?

goddrinker likes this.
  14. goddrinker

Credit:
    tbh it was an over exaggeration of me, i said that after i got stuck for 2 hours on a broken quest. that aside the area looks very nice. It is a bit small. i think i just didnt enjoy it because it wasnt a challenge for high level players which is like 70% of aq3ds population, and too many cut scenes in my opinion. They added some new cosmetics that i actually like, for example the fake adventure pack and the staffs and wood set. as far as items goes, they did well, but it added only like 20 minutes of gameplay (without cut scenes) unless u want all the crafts, which i dont think people do. well its always been a fact that the design team works very hard on the game, but i just always feel a lack of content thats all, even if they added a 0.1% rare drop randomly people would farm it because they dont know what else to do. if i had to rate into now i would give it a 6/10

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Yeah, I do recall there being a broken quest but it did get fixed pretty fast. When it comes to the size of revamped Heatwood Forest, it's big compared to what it used to be and areas that come after it like Livingstone Caverns, Doomwood Forest and Bonecliffs. It's big when compared to old areas and it does show. Heartwood Forest is level scaled so it's not surprising why it's not a challenge to go through, but it wouldn't be a challenge either way because it's one of the earliest areas you go through. Only challenge would be to get that title before that area gets updated with challenges or just a challenge. AE isn't done with Heartwood Forest yet so there are things to look forward to with it.

goddrinker likes this.
  16. goddrinker

Credit:
    well then i look forward to seeing what they do to it. its not like i dont enjoy the game :p. they are doing a lot of things and the have big plans that i look forward to seeing. Bot was saying that they might do guilds soon, and i really look forward to that. other people may say guilds would add nothing new to the game, but as you see in a lot of other games it adds a lot of community and adds big challenges that guilds have to work though to get rewarded. ive actually just made my own discord guild and we gained 40 members in our first 5 days, and now i have so much more to do in game, like hosting events and helping people event asking for help for the content that i missed.

17. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There sure are things to look forward to. There are already guilds which would be made in game too when guilds get added to AQ3D. Having a group of people to ask for help is always nice and it's definitely good in a MMORPG like AQ3D.

18. goddrinker

Credit:
    I dont think they would be a max size because all the large guilds like immortals and aef. so idk how they would make things hard, otherwise everyone would just join immortals to get guild items without any effort.

19. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There are going to be small sized guilds regardless and creating more should be encouraged as the playerbase increases. There is nothing indicating that guilds are going to have guild progression or guild exclusive items besides capes. AE hasn't really told us what they are up to with the guild system in a long time.

20. goddrinker

Credit:
    well they should do guild only events and items, i dont see how it would be a problem. it rewards community which i think aq3d could do with rn. only people who know each other is people on discord (only a few people on dsicord) and people who stay in yulgars or sanctuary pvp all day. i want to see people taking in like normal instance, i also see a lot of people asking for help and no body answering.