1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Flaming Club of Doom

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by ogreman, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jelyn cruz

Jelyn cruz Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I will follow the rules

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Well, had to club both users with multiple accounts after all last night. The one with the penalty would not simply not stop with the negative despite saying that he wanted to stay lol.

Here is a tip that can save heads:). Avoid doing nothing but staying on a subject and bugging me via chat or PMs. If somebody is just bugging me only instead of posting or participating in the forum or site, they are often clubbed.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Also please avoid trying to get more Treasure Chest codes. We once had a policy where certain user groups can get extra codes, but just going to leave it for Royals now IF the giveaway is not busy or the supply is not limited. Otherwise, you should stay out of that thread after getting a code. That goes for multiple accounts as well. That will cost you at least 5k points per account.

If demand is so high for the codes and since its our only current AQ3D Giveaway right now, considering charging 10k points each for those who want extras:).

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, we launched the Shop Items now. The rules here definitely apply including the Multiple Account fee/tax.

5. Zerozerozero

Zerozerozero Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Noted this thanks for the headas up

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Complaining for the sake of complaining will also be dealt with. People should just be happy that we are offering these items:). The current prices have been considered for some time and have been approved. If the prices were too low there would be a huge rush and all the codes would be gone in a flash. Then there would be some complaining that they never had the chance at them hahaha.

subeJ and Kapen like this.
  7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Also, if I am not responding and not here, please do not go into chat broadcasting that and bugging about that. If you are that uncertain and you have to know, simply PM a member of the staff. I was sick for a few days this week, but I did tell a staff member about it. Anybody using chat for that type of bugging will at least be banned from chat.

Aaddron likes this.
  8. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I'm thankful ogreman you are a true hero of mine and people should learn to respect the generous deeds you bring to us

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    :).

May have to start giving out fees for those "farming" likes similar to the one we already have for multiple accounts. actually, have found that those two are often linked.

For the multiple account fee, still trying to figure out a good system for just clubbing after so many accounts that the member has zero or even negative points in some cases.

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    May also need a fee for anybody trying to get the items in the shop more than once. This is not allowed or will it ever be allowed. In fact, if I catch anybody "going into business for themselves" with these items, they will not receive anymore when we get new ones in the future and could be clubbed altogether.

11. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Thank you lord ogre for your new rules :D

12. Kapen

Kapen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    thanks ogreman noted :)

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Yes, please watch the bugging by PM especially if you want something in the shop "repeatedly". Also, the worst thing you can do after that is dropping everything completely because you were not given what you wanted (such as a second cleaver) or it was not fast enough etc. Going to throw anybody who does this in the Pit at least from now on. If they are a mod, they will be stripped of that as well.

14. ShadowGlobe

ShadowGlobe Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Thank you for this Ogreman. This is helpful for me as I myself (in a long time) might have tried to get two codes for the same item. Thanks a lot :)

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Unfortunately, seems I might need to do this more after this last Event is now closed. Those that use it as a stopping point will no longer be Royal Ogres.

16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Doing something like this with mods as well. Anybody who has the responsibility should respect it. That said, going to stop asking when I see a mod go inactive and just remove them.

Rex likes this.
  17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    If I warn you by PM to do or not to do something, please do it. Dont have a lot of time, so will not send another. Definitely not a fan of novels by PM instead of just doing what was needed in the first place.

Thus, if that PM is ignored, the next likely action will either be the Pit or a visit with Mr. Spikey:).

18. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Another possibility is losing points if a no response is followed by a blatant rule violation.

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Please don't overdo PMs for requests and questions. This is especially true if I answer all these PMs and then the person starts slowing down because of not being able to get a second copy of an AQ3D item or something similar.

This is also true for the Event. Do not PM me frequently about other participants and then start slowing down when you don't get your way. I have said in the Event itself, you main focus should be on yourself. If you can set a good pace and maintain it, you have a good chance of placing high if not winning the whole thing and the Game Card:).

To sum it up, the more you use/abuse PMs, the more likely you will be thrown in the Pit when you slow down too fast.

20. Jeric dion

Jeric dion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Ill keep this in my mind. Thanks ogreman :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.