1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Wartune

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by Alistra, Oct 31, 2012.

Will you try Wartune after this thread?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Perhaps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alistra

Alistra Ogre Newling

Credit:
    a new MMORPG that requires NO download and is free to play, pick 1 of 3 classes, both male an female can be chosen from each class, you can be a Mage a Knight or a Hunter,Lots of things to do in this game from Storyline/ campaign , Multi player Dungeons, World Bosses Duels, and PvP arenas, also introducing a new event well known as the battle grounds, a 15 vs 15 area where you fight to collect the most crystals, This game requires no download, and is browser based come check us out and join together to defeat the darkness :D

w w w. wartunes. com

2. lecent

lecent Little Spike

Credit:
    Need more information.

3. frennesson

frennesson Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Wartune Introduction Info

Wartune is a hybrid of RPG and Strategy games. In the RPG portion, players take the role of a Knight, Mage or Archer, and lead 2 legions of Mercenaries through a fantasy-based plotline with modern 2.5D graphics, winning battles and finding treasure to accumulate experience, gold, and various other resources. In the strategy portion, players upgrade Buildings, and collect resources.
    Wartune has loads of features, but Level locked. As an MMO, the game has several multiplayer activities, such as World Bosses(Lv 20), cooperative multiplayer adventuring(Lv20), PVP battles(Lv 13), small-scale battles over gold mines and minor looting attacks on other players' cities​

Wartune Classes

Three unique classes: Knight, Archer, and Mage.

Mages: as Masters of Magic, Mages can summon powerful spells to both attack enemies and heal allies.

Knights: in their iron-clad armor, are capable of wielding two-handed weapons to stun forces and slice enemies in twain! Knights can also raise a mighty shield to protect their friends.

Archers: with their speed and stealth, are known for their use of ranged attacks and sniper abilities. Coupled with specialized attack methods, the Archer is a force to be reckoned with!​

Wartune Astrals and QTE-System

Astral System: In addition to your skills and stats, Wartune features an innovative Astral System where you can collect and synthesize stars in thousands of different combinations to give your character the unique edge it deserves.

Quick Time Event (QTE) Combat System: A classic problem with turn-by-turn combat in the past has been the lack of involvement by the player in the action. You just click and the combat runs its self. With Wartune’s QTE system, you choose your action, but then must put in a random series of keys in a short timeframe to give your attack an added boost! You are directly involved in the game combat for the whole battle!​

Wartune's Daily

Daily Adventures: Wartune has over 20 daily quests and 20 Bounty quests you can do every day to gain gold, experience, and other valuable loot! With so much to do, you will never be bored. You have 200 Stamina and everyday at 5am in the morning you get 100 stamina back (200max) to be able to do your campaign dungeons. Basically 1 campaign dungeon costs 20 stamina and will get you gold rewards daru rewards and even items such as weapons and armor. Wartune also features a bunch of daily events such as: World boss, huge source of gold gain. There is also Tank Trials where you have a tank and fight other tank basically. There is Battleground where 2 teams of 15 fight eachother for the win to get sweet honour points and even rare rewards. These are some of the DAILY things you can do, NOTE not every daily thing to do is noted here.​

Wartune's PVP

PvP Battles: Wartune features 2 types of PvP battles, one-on-one battles and group arenas. You can either choose to battle opponents one-to-one, or you and your friends or guild mates can battle other small groups in an open arena. You can also fight players by attacking their city and earning gold by defeating them. May the best player win!​

Wartune's Boss battle

Thousand Person BOSS Battles: you never need to go it alone! Every day, various bosses spawn and anyone can join the fight to take them down! No mather how much damage you do or don't do, you will always recieve a bunch of gold and daru.​

Wartune's Currency

Gold

Gold is the main currency in Wartune. It is used to upgrade Buildings, buy Merceneries, buy Farm seeds, exchange for Guild Contribution, etc.

Daru

Daru is the resource used to upgrade units in the Barracks.

Kyanite

Kyanite is a resource used to pay for research in the Academy.

Vouchers

Vouchers are a resource obtainable in-game that can be substituted for Balens in some situations. Whenever Vouchers can be used to pay for something, the same number of Balens can be used instead. Therefore, Vouchers are less valuable, and so should be used first when possible.

Balens

Balens are the in-game currency purchased with Real Life Money. One Balen is about equal in value to one U.S. cent (or $0.01 USD)

Other Wartune paid features

VIP

The Wartune VIP membership is a monthly subscription, available for $7.99 per month.
    VIP has the following features: • Free Cooldowns – Never pay for a building, levy, technology or duel cooldown again!
    • Exclusive Castle Appearance – Stand out from the crowd with a new castle appearance, only available for VIP players!
    • VIP Daily Quests – Receive a variety of daily quests just for VIP players, each offering unique and special rewards.
    • VIP Weekly Gift Packs – Looking for more gifts and prizes? Receive exclusive weekly gift packs, filled with surprises!
    • VIP Tokens – With these tokens, you’ll be able to test your luck with the VIP Wheel, where all sorts of items are up for grabs.
    • Bonus EXP – Receive bonus experience battling monsters and by complete campaigns!
    • Automatic Check-in – Tired of having to manually check-in everyday? With automatic check-in, you don’t have to worry about that.
    • Increased Friend Limit – Is your friend’s list full? Upgrade to VIP 3 or higher and you’ll receive a higher friend’s list capacity.
    • Devotion Bonus – Need that extra devotion boost to help you with the Daily Tasks? Earn devotion bonuses each and every day!
    • Bonus Kyanite from Plunder – Looking for more motivation to plunder your enemy’s cities? Receive additional Kyanite with every plunder!
    • 1-Click Astral Capture – Tired of having to capture all those Astrals? Reach VIP 5 or higher and you’ll be able to capture them all with just one click!
    • More Alchemy Attempts – Running low on Gold? Take advantage of these additional Alchemy attempts and exchange your Balens for Gold.
    • More Mystery Shop Attempts – Looking for more great deals? Make use of the Mystery Shop with additional attempts!
    • Less Honor Loss In-Battle – Lady luck not on your side in-battle? With this benefit, you’ll only lose a fraction of Honor when losing in-battle.

Is Wartune P2W?

No, it's not. I myself choose to be a paying customer. However it is not at all needed ever to buy Balens for real money. I know many people who are non-cashers and are doing fine in the game at their level 70's. Example the good man COSMOS is a youtuber on Wartune, he is a non-casher and is level ~75 and he has never bought balens himself and is doing completly fine, sure it takes a bit more time but some like that challenge.

If you're going to try this game refer to this!
    Play Free Online Games, MMORPG, Browser Games - R2games
    You are going to wan't to play on the server called "server 308: Fellspire" That's the server I am playing on and if you want as much help as you can get all you need is to play on that server and simply add/pm me for any help at all, if so it's help knowing something or help in a dungeon im mostly up for it.

My ign is: ZeeR
    Add me on server 308 Fellspire for any help and also the ability to join the #4 guild in the server called The Arishok. A strong guild which accept anyone :)

Hope to see you on Wartune! <3

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  5. frennesson

Credit:
    I guess you could say it's adult. I mean it has a wide community so the language is not always child friendly if I put it that way, and it kind of has mild violence i guess :p

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  7. frennesson

Credit:
    Im not actually too sure why it would be put as an Adult game, I mean i've been playing it for a couple of weeks and I am 16 years old. This game so far really hasn't featured anything that is 18+ Although, most of my friends and guild members are around the age of 20-35 however I do know some poeple who are under the age of 18 who play the game, it's really weird how it would be put as an Adult game.

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    It is really advertising itself to be an adult game by saying things such as "Male gamers Only" etc. That is why I was wondering:).

A game called Evony used to have sexy ads, but it did not really pass it itself off as being adult as Wartune has.

9. frennesson

Credit:
    That honestly is very weird, I'll look into it a bit more and see what I find about it being an adult game.

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The site or game itself does not say that at all?

11. Adrian

Adrian Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Sex sells. Plain and simple. You should have seen some of the video trailers for Scarlet Blade. :surprised:

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    That is why they have those ads. I remember Evony getting a lot of attention since the game itself is/was mostly a text-based strategy game lol.

13. frennesson

Credit:
    That's very true, sex sells. Any game with sexy ads will catch almost any male's attention and atleast make them look at the ad.

14. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i will try wartune!

15. frennesson

Credit:

Sweet :) If you perhaps try playing on the server i suggester [S308]Fellspire, then add me and i''ll help you and give you tips ;)

16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Since it is a browser game we might could try it for our Ogre Game Time one week:).

17. frennesson

Credit:
    Sweet, that sound awesome :)

18. Adrian

Adrian Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Just thought I'd post it. :p

19. frennesson

Credit:
    Most of the times i run adblock, so i've never seen those ads. But thanks for adding it :)

20. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    ''Male gamers only''. LOL!