1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Q&A

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, May 5, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Doing Arena of Souls with a big group is a pretty good way to get those class ranks.

Ylber likes this.
  2. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Easiest way to gather the group is by going to the arena with your main and use alt to spread your summon word to people around.

Another good place for farming exp and class rank is legion survival.

Ylber likes this.
  3. Xavier Darkstorm

Xavier Darkstorm BamBam

Credit:
    What is the fastest way to get xp if your a solo player ?

Ylber likes this.
  4. Lord Valynoctus

Lord Valynoctus Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Thank you for the advice!

These comments will show you da wae. :)

I may be mistaken, but did they Nerf the experience and gold?

Lol, so true. XF

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2019
    Ylber likes this.
  5. GoldRaven

GoldRaven MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    @Lord Valynoctus Might be a good idea to group all your replies into 1 comment. Posting multiple times might land you in hot water.
    Yes, they did nerf gold and xp in certain areas if you are a low level. For a solo player, the legion survival map is decent gold and xp. If you group with 8+ players, the soul arena is amazing!

Ylber likes this.
  6. Archdragon

Credit:
    if I am solo, I kill some pigs in lolosia while watching movie.
    My eyes are on TV and my finger is spamming attack button :d

Ylber likes this.
  7. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I hear the giant frostlorn is also good XP.

Ylber likes this.
  8. Archdragon

Credit:
    Unfortunately its hard to gather the team there now since we have arena of souls, before many still do it for the best attack horn but now it gets replaced by heretic mask for attack stats.
    Not to mention since we have slower movement when running backward, it makes harder for us to stop the Frostlorn Gale that can wipe your team in one swoop.

Ylber likes this.
  9. Koaldwulf

Koaldwulf BamBam

Credit:
    Hi all, new to AQ3D and just have a few questions:

1) I notice that when I die I always respawn, complete with all my items. Is this the case at all stages in the game and is there any way of losing items in your inventory?

2) Are there items in AQ3D that will always be unobtainable for new players - for example items that were released for special events and such?

3) Treasure chests - are these the best use of dragon crystals and is there a way of obtaining dragon crystals without buying them or watching the ads?

Thanks!

Ylber likes this.
  10. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah, which is why I never really used the Frostlorn to grind XP, I just stuck to the Legion Survival.
    Welcome my dude! To answer your first question, whenever you die you will always respawn with all of your items no matter what stage you are at. For your second question, there are some AQ3D items that are unobtainable for new players such as items with the "Rare" tag or Kickstarter items.
    For your third question, the best way for F2P players to obtain Dragon Crystals is through Daily Chests. The only other ways I know of is via special giveaways or watching ads.

Ylber and Koaldwulf like this.
  11. Archdragon

Credit:
    Nope, this game is a kind of friendly game for casual players, so you dont have to be afraid of dying. Keep Battle On!
    It's not a hardcore game except the hardcore grinding thing lmao :D

Kickstarter Item, Alpha Phase Item, Past Event Title, Determination Cape, etc. So yeah, new players can't obtain all rare items especially past event items.
    Sorry mate...

This game isn't pay2win, so DC isnt really important thing. For me, Bank Expansion (900DC) is better option than RNG based cosmetic chest. You will need a lot of space to save your collection later, since this game has a lot of cosmetic gear. You may also to consider to buy cheap transformation for faster mobility like Wolfling (1900DC). Another thing you can buy maybe a seasonal collection set that you really really want but remember to choose it wisely since it's kinda expensive (4900DC).

For now there are 5 options to get DC for free:
    1 - daily treasure chest 1-300 DC by luck
    2 - watching the ads 2 DC / ads
    3 - Artix Entertainment Give Away like a contest or event
    4 - player community give away, you can check GoldRaven Youtube Channel for more info or ask him directly
    5 - email subscribe for 250 DC once / account

you're welcome

12. Koaldwulf

Koaldwulf BamBam

Credit:
    Thanks both for the responses! Good to know that I wont lose any items, and also quite like the fact that there are limited time items! Am I right in thinking the beta berserker stuff will be an example of this when the game moves out of beta?

Solid answer, thank you. I see what you mean about the bank space already, I'm already at the limit and scared to throw stuff away before I know if/when I'll need it in the future!

Ylber likes this.
  13. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yes the Beta Berserker stuff will go rare when the game finally goes live. That or it will only be obtainable for players who played in Beta. There will also be a special version of the Beserker class for Beta players.

I also suggest that you goto the bank and do the big owl dude's quests. When you finish them you are rewarded with another free bank slot. So if you are F2P that is very very valuable.

14. Archdragon

Credit:
    my only concerns is my beta berserker set is already complete but I still havent take it from my crafting tab. Will it gone from my crafting tab when this game pass beta phase?

Ylber likes this.
  15. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I sure hope not, I have most of it in my tab aswell.

Ylber likes this.
  16. Koaldwulf

Koaldwulf BamBam

Credit:
    Cool, will keep hammering the random battles then!

I see that items are color-coded based on rarity, but what is that actually based on? Is it the % of people who have that item at the time, or is it more of a fixed thing based on the effort required to get it? And is there something that signals that an item is no longer available?

Also, are there currently any time-limited/seasonal events are going on (and where do you go to see that?!).

Thanks again!

Ylber likes this.
  17. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    For item rarity it really depends where you get the item from. A lot of older very rare drop items such as the Traveler's Pack (White - Common) have an unrealistic rarity tag to them. For the Daily Chest items the tag is realistic. Legendary (orange) is the rarest while Uncommon (green) is the most common. Most of the newer items have a realistic rarity tag. And the tag is just fixed thing depending on the item. The tag is unable to change. To tell if an item is no-longer obtainable you must check the AQ3D wiki AdventureQuest 3D Wiki - AQ3D. If it is it will have a tag saying rare under the name. If it doesn't have the tag then it should still be able to obtain.

Currently there are no limited-time/seasonal events but there are three seasonal shops. The first two shops are the 2018/2019 Legion Collections from Vost in Battleon or The Underworld. The 2019 Hero's Heart Day Collection is also still here but it should go away very soon. To get it you must talk to Gaz (the Sneevil with a cart) in Battleon. The Hero's Heart Day Collection is the only collection with items that are available for ingame gold. Every item from every other collection can only be bought for Dragon Crystals. And any item with the Seasonal tag (which you can only see on the wiki) will return every year during the specific event.

A limited-time/seasonal event and shop should be coming this week or next to celebrate April Fools Day. I suggest you keep an eye on the AQ3D site Adventure Quest 3D, Cross-Platform MMORPG - Play on Android, iOS or Steam for any new updates.

Ylber likes this.
  18. Koaldwulf

Koaldwulf BamBam

Credit:
    Ahh so 'rare' on the wiki actually means unobtainable, that's good to know. I can't believe how many items there are and the game hasn't even fully released yet!

Just got something from the hero's heart shop, thanks for the tip!

Ahh cool, look forward to seeing that then :) Will keep my eye on the site

Ylber and Stroik like this.
  19. Stroik

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah they sure do have a whole lot of stuff. If yah ever got any more questions just hit me up. c:

20. Vanagandr

Vanagandr MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Do you think if enough people said they don't want the echo of bludregen in the daily chests they would remove it. I mean you can create them so why put them in daily chests? It's a lame morph to me it's slow and don't look cool. But that's my opinion.

Ylber likes this.