1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Buying at Digital Game Marketplace

Discussion in 'Budget Gaming' started by ogreman, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Been wanting to learn more about G2A.COM - Global Digital Gaming Marketplace for a while now and I finally did this weekend:).

I bought a couple of random packages and a couple of games at first. One premium key for $1 got me Two Worlds Two lol. The 10 random keys for like $2 were mostly Russian knockoffs and junk. The first games were Spin the Tires and Gauntlet:). Ok, learned a lot about how it works.

1. Every item needs a shield to be guaranteed. This is $1.11 and is multiplied by the number of items you buy.
    2. Every item also has a transaction fee.
    3. Always choose the lowest price available because the shield you buy guarantees it:).
    4. There is no copy and pasting so you have to write down each code to activate it. Not fun with the 10 trash codes lol.
    5. Only buy the Steam versions of games.
    6. Cards will cost more there no matter what.
    7. They also have antivirus software and a lot of CS:GO items.
    8. It pays off the most with expensive games like GTA 5. Black Ops III etc if you get the shield and activate it immediately.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, learned a great time to use this site:). Right after the Humble Monthly comes out lol.

I did not want the preview game (SOMA) so I did not buy the Monthly bundle this time. However, the ones who did buy the bundle and did not want some of the games either tried to sell or trade them away. If the sell them all the same time, the price usually dives:). I was able to pick up the Banner Saga, Epistory, and Sheletered for about $6. WWE2k16 was going for as low as $3 and its a $50 game! However, the last time I looked it was about $6. I already have it on the PS3 and my PC won't play it anyway so I skipped that one.