1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Finally getting that traveler's pack

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by CanineAQ3D, Jul 6, 2019.

1. CanineAQ3D

CanineAQ3D Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    So I finally found the traveler's pack, granted I haven't played in almost a year and it took me around 25-30 rare chests or so. I didn't grab the screenshot like I did for a frogzard ate my head. I was too excited. I remember the anguish and all the keys I had to waste back in the day so I couldn't believe my eyes. I know dungeons are ' easier ' now due to unlimited keys, but it's still a grind.

Still bummed that the stats aren't a thing, but hey I'm currently on a work and study break so Imma kill some time. I wanna see if I can find soulbourne or maybe even hunter's stake next. Just thought I'd motivate people if anyone is wondering. Just listen to music and keep fleeing dungeons and rejoining them, keep fleeing until you get a rare chest and just keep going. Stay focused and bam.

traveler's yay.png

Ylber, Pinkyz and Heromanguy12 like this.
  2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    When it comes to low drop items from chests and their stats, they are nothing impressive to look at. You were pretty lucky to get it by only looting that many rare greenguard chests.

3. Grind isn't as bad as it used to be. You don't have to worry about dungeon keys anymore, your character is most likely a higher level now (meaning easier kills), and you still benefit from chests (earn gold and potions). Soulborne Axe and Doom Ripper should be a piece of cake now.

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There isn't time-gating anymore which makes farming more doable but you are still at the mercy of RNG.

5. Yeah, not as bad as it used to be. Odds are the same, but efficiency is more optimized. And the most efficient thing to do is to find a large group of friends to do private dungeons and let them call you when they find a rare chest while you're trying to find a rare chest. The more people involved in dungeon chest farming, the better the efficiency, and it's also more social doing it that way.

6. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Congratulation, I am not a rare hunter because I dont really have patient like you. I just hope AE just keep putting cosmetic in rare hunting... Not meta gear like hunter stake...

Ylber likes this.
  7. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Congratulations buddy

Ylber likes this.
  8. PerHalvor123

PerHalvor123 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Congrats on getting it :) My friend also got it the other day

Ylber likes this.
  9. Lord Cryptic

Lord Cryptic Banned

Credit:
    its gr8 though i was hoping they could also add a travel form with it :p

Ylber likes this.
  10. Velizar

Velizar Banned

Credit:
    Im trying to get it too

Ylber likes this.
  11. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Nice dude. I got it within my first day. Took about 12 hours which was very intense. It literally just rots in my bank now... because I always wear the chronomancer pack