1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Splashfighters General Discussion

Discussion in 'SplashFighters' started by TehPieGuy, Apr 12, 2009.

1. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Has anyone played getamped 2? Apparently another version of splashfighters

2. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    GA2 is...okay, definitely the best thing left since Splashfighters is gone. Was feeling really nostalgic so I made an account on the JP server today but sadly even that seems to be pretty empty as well. Oh well. GA2 has a small playerbase but it's not looking too cheery; with the recent closure of the English Cosmic Break (Cyberstep's other game) servers, there's talk GA2 might be next. Still a fun game for now though!

ogreman likes this.
  3. Cherif ahmed

Cherif ahmed DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
  4. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think it is acceptable for scratching the Splashfighters itch if you were a big fan and looking for some nostalgia, but I was never a huge fan. The game is very heavy on requiring real-money for accessories last I checked, the gameplay is not as exciting to me, and the playerbase is certainly dwindling. That said, most of the other games in the genre aren't doing hot right now either so there's not a ton of choices (see, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter).

Raffiel likes this.
  5. mlaxng

mlaxng Little Spike

Credit:
    I just came back here after 10 years to say there's a new splashfighters (getamped) server called "Reborn Fighters". I'm not sure if I can post the URL, its kinda hidden.