1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The 4th Coming (T4C) begins again.

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Thorolf, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Thorolf

Thorolf Ogre Newling

Credit:
    About 15 years ago I first played T4C. It had great community, great graphics for its time and it was the closest thing I had seen to pen and paper d&d. Unfortunately people began to leave the game and there were only a couple of servers left with almost noone logged in.
    Well it seems that T4C is beggining again. Check The 4th Coming | Realmud | Home.
    A most interesting fact is the shop. In the shop you have the option to begin as a 1x - 4x rebirth evil or good seraph, male or female. I bought the 1x rebirth evil seraph for about 15 euro.
    When 15 years ago I was playing T4C (casually you would say as many times I just logged in and chated) in order to achieve 1 rebirth you needed a couple of months. So I think that the 1x rebirth purchase is a great deal.
    i hope that T4C in time will find it's former glory.
    Edwin of Artherk
    now Cian the Fire Mage

2. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Looks like an interesting game

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are still players so that's good!