1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynz

Reynz Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Review By Reynz

Ive been playing Artix Entertainment game since i was on elementary school. back then i played AQW and spent so much money just to having fun with my friends. and then, when the 3D version released, im so excited and hurry up to register hoping can get starter badge (AE always make it like that). and then i played this game, back then it was too ugly, so much bug and less-featured. So i quit this game a year. And when i see it again after long time quit, I regret to quit it. people having Kickstarter badge and all of exclusive item. Otherwise, I went to check whats new on the beta phase. Still too many bugs, but there are such many player playing on this game. then, i back to play it seriously this time. Its real MMORPG because it have some "tricks", dungeon, and even World raid. What makes this game so unique is the multi-class feature. that people enjoy switching class to "tricks" the game. and then I realize im going to have fun with this game, i started buying a guardian which i really enjoy right now. but still, this game need more improvement. Such graphic, BUGS, and gameplay. hopefully to still enjoy this game after another years. Last but not least, ive enjoy what AE gives me since i cant afford "Buying things". But, this one literally on another level of excitement. I hope the staff develop this game globally so the community can spread such excitement. Thanks~

VJMaxZero likes this.
  2. alyssakaiko

alyssakaiko MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D Review
    by alyssakaiko

Hmm. Adventure Quest 3D.

When I was in middle school (2006-2008), Adventure Quest was one of the first games I tried out when I was finally allowed on the computer so Adventure Quest 3D definitely hits my feelings of nostalgia as I play. So this review may be biased since I have played other Artix Entertainment games.

When I found out about Adventure Quest 3D's open beta, I immediately hopped on and dived right in support the game. Without thinking about it, I already dropped $50 USD for the Collector Dragon Guardian package just because the game at first sight caught my undivided attention. I knew it had sooooo much potential so womp. RIP $50. No regrets though.

Since it's free to play and in open beta, there were still many bugs that needed to be sorted out but those bugs didn't necessarily interrupt my active gameplay. They were purely cosmetic and minor so it didn't frustrate me in any way. It's also a huge bonus that logging in is very quick so there's no wasted time if you're on buffs or anything.

I have mixed feelings about the "aesthetic" or "cosmetic" side of Adventure Quest 3D. Although event fashion/costumes do not give any huge bonuses that would imbalance the game, some players have expressed that AQ3D is heading into a path that Dragon Coin spenders (premium money spenders) will soon have the advantage. As we approach the official release, I would take note about this since the class Dragon Guardian is exclusive to those who have spent money into the game. But it is pretty fun to dress up and customize your character the way you want to so not everyone will look the same.

The graphics of this game is actually really good for a cross-platform game for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, etc. So please don't expect super high quality graphics! It runs smoothly, it's responsive, and there's little to no lag. There is customization but you can honestly run its high settings no problem.

The story line game play is basic MMORPG 101, follow the objective, kill/do stuff, complete... BUT I will say that you will definitely have to work with others to complete the objective because it is challenging to go at it alone. If you can bring a friend, do it. Leveling is very slow (after 3 weeks, I'm still only level 11) and you will find yourself grinding materials to craft the set you need to make things easier for yourself. Trust me, I have died so much but luckily, the higher levels in the game are very helpful and will help you if you need it. :)

Although the game play is pretty basic, the story line is the most realistic story line I have ever followed. AQ3D definitely stays true to its character and there's real personalities in the dialogue. Absolutely love it. <3

The AQ3D player community is super nice and supportive of each other. If you're able to join the community discord chat, I highly recommend it for the latest news, tips, and friends. They're welcoming and pretty cool to get to know. The community is mature and on average 18+ so I'm sure those who have been Adventure Quest fans in the past will fit right in.

My personal con about the game is the "Friend" system. There's currently no way to private message a friend from the friend menu, you will have to manually type /whisper [player name] to talk to them. It does get annoying when you want to private message a few people at the same time.

Overall, this game is promising and I hope to see it succeed in the future since it has a loyal following. It's very fun and very fulfilling once you put in time and effort into something you want. Although it is still in development, I can tell that the developers are working hard to develop this game to its fullest potential since they are responsive and honest to their players.

This is definitely one of the few MMORPGs I'll keep coming back to in between the other games I play. There are events so often that I'll never be bored!

tldr; PLAY IT. IT'S COOL. 5/5. WOULD RECOMMEND. :D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Now, we have a great candidate for the one of the last codes if it can be backed up with more activity. The review by alyssakaiko is what we are looking for on those:).

If you have a question about a past review, please PM me. Addressing it here will just get it deleted since this thread is for reviews only:).

Rakuh, Reynz and alyssakaiko like this.
  4. Kapen

Kapen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hello @ogreman . Can I also post my review on AQ3D yesterday for this thread. I posted it on AQ3D

AdventureQuest 3D is a free-to-play cross platform MMORPG of Atrix Entertainment. It was a follow-up to AdventureQuest Worlds as an MMORPG filled with monsters, dungeons and most importantly loot! It has been a well-awaited game for many loyal veteran AE gamers and new curious gamers alike. I have started this game since May have travelled far and wide through the boundaries of this game, entered countless dungeons, faced the strongest monsters and met new friends along the way. I reviewed this game for those readers out there to catch a glimpse of what is AQ3D right now.
    First off, Atrix Entertainment was very innovative in making it a cross platform MMORPG. Nowadays, a lot of people play through their phones and tablets rather than play on their personal computers. This step brought a larger community together to play the game anytime they want. However, a cross platform MMORPG does has its cons especially on phones and tablets.
    One of this disadvantages is the controls. It is true that the controls for the PC version of AQ3D is simple and easy to use but it is a different case for Android and iOS users. The first time I played the game I almost gave up due to its controls. Moving around was already difficult and target selection was even more so. It took time before I got used to the controls. However, this was bound to happen for phone users and it will require practice for beginners.
    The control disadvantage led to another con for AQ3D, restrictions on strategy-making. Whenever I play an MMORPG, I always look for diversity of play and tactics not just the hack and slash animation. This diversity of play I am pertaining are things like kiting, buffing and debuffing of characters which can be rather difficult to do on AQ3D if you are using a phone. Changing targets, like mentioned before, is difficult and does invite the players to neglect strategy and just win by overpowering the dungeon with level advantages, good equipment or potions. Players limited to Android and iOS phones are bound to notice this and as the game progresses, dungeons will surely get harder and harder, therefore creating a strategy for dungeons becomes even more essential in the game.
    You’re in-game character is a reflection of your strength and experience in any MMORPG you play. It is then important for me to review a few points on character customization, equipment and classes. Character customization in its beta stages is a bit disappointing. Your character creates your individuality in the vast number of players in the MMORPG game and AQ3D lacks more options to customize a person’s character. However, the weapons and equipment can fill this gap on customization. In this beta stage, you can already find a number of weapons and gears you can equip (as your stat-boosting gear or your costume). This ensures a great number of ways in developing your perfect build or look. One of the highlights of the AdventureQuest Worlds is its classes. In AQW, there were so many classes that it was almost impossible to be familiar with all of it for beginners. However, in AQ3D, we only have four classes. The three basic classes such as the warrior, mage and rogue and a “premium” class called guardian. The four classes are well balanced in my opinion but only the guardian class has a good sustain ability good for boss fights.
    In the end of this review, I also want to point out the maximum number of players in the area. In AQ3D, it is impossible to party or go to an area that has reached the maximum number of players. This is by far my most immediate concern in the game as it limits the players to join and play together for a quest or dungeon.
    In conclusion, AQ3D is a great game with a lore yet to be discovered however for it to become a better MMORPG game, Atrix Entertainment has come up with ideas that can create better individuality, devise exceptional gameplay and provide limitless adventures.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    VJMaxZero likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, the reviews before and below my last post here have the best chance so far. Thus, the end to this giveaway is almost here:).

Reynz and LaughingCoffin like this.
  6. Andy Tay

Andy Tay Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    When I saw the game on apple store. I read the reviews. I thought it was meh. After download and started playing it. It was surprisingly good. Although there are still a lot of bugs, the game has a promising future. The best thing about this game is the developers actually LISTEN to their players and interact with their players.

Things that need improving
    - more class
    -combat system (they are working on it)
    -fixing bugs in the dungeon
    -limited stuff to buy with DC
    -very grindy (about to be fixed)

Plus side
    -get to play with different class
    -NOT PAY TO WIN
    -developers listen to other players

Overall, the game is still in open beta stage and a lot of work needs to be done. It does not hurt to try. It is a very good mmorpg with promising future

7. Lorrd0

Lorrd0 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Writting a full review of game would be hard for me , but i will try as much as i can , but shortly rather ;)

AQ3D is a cross-platform online game , with good animeted graphic wich is nice for eye , can be played on steam , android , mac etc, wich makes this even better for players cuz we player can play with each other no matter where is at the moment. Game is still in Beta phase wich means there is much to do , class build is still sadly low , area number players can enter for 1 room is little , loot system need some upgrades and mostly monsters we need more new monsters not just re-disagned old ones , but still game is great , friendly for youger player as much as for older ones , 1 payment option to become permanent member of game (in most of games is monthly payment BIG+ for AE) . Game is making in happy humor , in some moments we can just blow from luagh :D i'm not joking i really BLOW . AQ3D can bring us many good moments , some fun and some new friends , personally i spend totall of more than 200h in-game , spent 300-400$ for this game so developers can make game better faster for next players who will join us in future , one of the best is Convention like last one in Orlando (feel jealous for US players that can join them) where we can meet AE Team in person , talk to them , make a photos and play with them nothing just pure fun :) I hope someday this game will become great even there is much to do i try to help as much as i can and i'm proud of what we have achieved to this moment
    Sincerely , and have fun playing AQ3D

Ike_eather likes this.
  8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Once again, this Giveaway is almost over. We have exactly two codes left and one is going out any day now to one who deserves it for the review and activity.

Any complaining PMs or posts by anybody with a review still up here will have that review removed.

Andy Tay, Lorrd0, Reynz and 1 other person like this.
  9. howell0704

howell0704 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I've been playing this game for more than a month now but I'm really enjoying this game. I also used to play other artix entertainment games. AQ3D is one of my top games since I can play with my friends online and I can also play on the computer or my phone . I would recommend this game to anyone. You can also customize your character and interact with all the other players. You can chat with everyone around you or you also can join a party and view what they say no matter where they are in the game and most of the players are very helpful when you're having a hard time finishing the quest. Can i have a gdc code pls,thank you.

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    One is very close to be given out. In fact, we are talking a post away:). Hint hint.

Please do not send me PMs asking about when this thread ends. It ends when all the codes are given out. If you can't wait, I can just remove your review.

CaMo141 and Reynz like this.
  11. CaMo141

CaMo141 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Aq3d review -CaMo141
    Aq3d is a multi platform mmorpg staying true to its roots (adventure quest original 2002) incorporating aspects of free to play for all players making a highly successful player not needing to spend a dime except their free time to complete quests/storylines to advance! However to progress quicker or have access to a large array of cosmetics, a new class and 'guardian' only quests, a one-off lifetime payment is made to unlock all past, present and future content! The one off payment is highly recommended as the sheer amount of unlockables far outweighs the price. The ingame upgrades help and allow artix entertainment to excel in their weekly and fortnightly free releases for all characters so it is worth it to support the developers to continue doing what they love - keeping us entertained!

The key features of aq3d are:
    Social dungeons: Areas which can hold up to 3 players and are unable to complete solo (unless far higher level then dungeon level) to promote interaction with the aq3d community, teamwork and player communication. Through a successful completion, gold and dungeon exclusive items are obtained, allowing the player to create dungeon specific 'gear' to empower their player and encourage travelling to the next area once your character has became stronger. (After completing all area quests of course! As they made provide useful lore/items)

An amazingly positive gaming community: i personally have been a huge fan of mmo/rpg since first finding adventure quest original, and i am yet to find a more positive fan base (an example of this is the sheer amount of supporters on GameOgre and youtube walkthroughs/tips) and developers as interactive as AE. In no time at all you will find a developer in game or two actively squashing bugs to make our gaming more enjoyable! They will always hang around for a chat and offer tips and advice and yiu will quickly find a favourite! (Mine is cysero!). They cant stand stale gameplay so expect fortnightly content releases and constsnt upgrades to game mechanics!

Game mechanics: Aq3d largely focuses on gear crafting to advance a players strength. Furthering the free 2 play model, all ingame (except guardian) can be created without spending a dime. However for the impatient there are always payment options to speed play your character if that's your thing! Currently there are 4 playable classes (4th -guardian which is purchased) to allow player diversity. As they range from mage (distance-projectile skills and fighting style), rogue (stealth and critical damage max DMG/Sec) and warrior (AOE attacks, buffing all other players and weakening enemies. This will cater for all styles of players, allowing you to be a 'tank', battlemage, or assasin. As gear is crafted, this can further accentuate your character build and style, as you can create a max dmg character, an overall general build or an increased defense, HP giant among men! So summed up perfectly: this game allows multiple classes (eventually 60!) And gear crafting variations to allow for player diversity and specific builds to suit your playstyle.

Create a custom player to reflect your tastes! Through grinding, enemy drops and crafting (with a social team or solo) you can create an individual appearance different to everyonr else with 100s of variations possible! This tyes in with supporting the developers, the only real money game purchases are for cosmetics to make your character stand out, this is to promote their free releases but IS OPTIONAL. So if you would like a FREE 5 STAR RPG TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, this will be your best bet! They have 15 years of experience and a 15 year old community to help you through and answer all your questions! I hope yo see you in-game and i hope this encouraged to give aq3d a try! I assure you that you wont be disappointed by the humorous cutscenes and NPC dialogue! Battle-On!

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    BTW, the group is Ogre Warriors:). Also, would be a good idea to show up if you do qualify for this lol.

Reynz likes this.
  13. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Adventure Quest 3D
    Personal Review: Yeah I've been playing this game for over two months now and become addicted. This game is a multi-platform game that runs on both mobile and pc users. It is found in steam and google play. I first found this game on mobile when it was advertised on April 4. This game has remarkably changed my point of view on MMORPGs. The community and story line definitely evokes me to really part-take in any events occurring. Just recently, I waited till the next update to start my run on the Beta Beserker set. Later that night, I finished the set because I was dedicated.

Key Features: This game allows the player to really choose his role in the game either being a Warrior, Mage, or Rogue. For players that want to pay in-game money, they can also get the class Guardian. They can upgrade their class by payment on the site or in-game. Each class has it's own significant animations. They all have different attacking styles. Players in the community can work together using their class in different areas of the maps. AQD3 provides both dungeons and farming maps to level up and pursue the main storyline. The player undergoes an introduction and has his/hers specific username chosen.

Crafting: This game does provide a crafting system in which players will have to obtain a certain amount of gold and materials to upgrade or choose between weapons and armor. Each armor and weapon have its own unique texture and stats. When crafting, the time will depend on the rarity of the item and so on. Crafting can be sped up with dragon crystals.

Traveling: Players can use the travel GUI on the right side button to travel across each map. However, if players want's to follow the game they will most likely use the Battle travel crystal to really further their gameplay. Players can also type their way to traveling around by typing /join map name

Travel Morphs: Travel morphs are given by paying with Dragon crystals as well as upgrading to the Dragon Guardian package. Furthermore, many travel forms such as the Shadowolf travel form is only for Kickstarters that helped start up the game.
    Travelmorphs can be bought in battles black market NPC Gaz.

DC?: As stated before DC (dragon crystals) is an in-game purchase transaction. DC can buy players rare items ni the black market, speeds up crafting process, and travel forms. Players that upgrade to a guardian package will obtain DC no matter what. DC can also be bought on the AQD3 website.

Conclusion: The game does run off of wifi or an unlimited data plan. Artix Entertainment (the founders of the game) still are working on this game and plans to release the game by October 13 2017. The game is still in beta and will continue to have minor glitches until full release.

Btw I typed everything out in my review not really looking at other websites so this may be not completely correct. But in my 2 months of playing, I hope it is lol.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Soricale likes this.
  14. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, your review is accepted and will stay:).

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The second to last code will be given away Monday to a deserving review and member:).

CaMo141 and Reynz like this.
  16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Kapen gets the second to last code due to a combination of his review and his activity since making the review:).

Just one more left now:).

ugmsrocks09 and Reynz like this.
  17. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Hi Mr @ogreman
    Here's a review that i posted on AQ3D
    If it's okay to post here as well..

AQ3D is a cross-platform MMORPG. It is developed by Artix Entertainment which is a Company that made fun games like Adventure Quest Worlds, Dragon Fable, BattleGems and many more.
    I haven't played any other Artix Entertainment games other than AQ3D. But because of some friends, I tried looking at AQW and i am surprised how well Artix Entertainment manages it so greatly that even a browser game like that prospered.
    I wouldn't doubt that AQ3D will also succeed with ArtixEntertainment's awesome staff.

Firstly, When I started playing AQ3D, I used mobile. Which, in fact, from my experience, isnt hard at all. The controls seem flexible enough to do the tasks needed for the game experience pretty well. I didn't have any difficulties whatsoever as other players say so. An analog button, 4 skills, 2 other tabs and a menu button. It was basic and game friendly. After few days of playing with mobile, i Then tried playing on steam. And surprisingly enough. It's awesome. The details are looking good. The controls are very easy and comfy. The screen looks better too because the buttons arent clustered next to each other. The flexibility- Smooth.

In game features :
    PARTIES!
    Who doesnt love partying? XD
    Well as of now, parties can only consist of 4 players. Some say its completely useless. But for me. ITS USEFUL ENOUGH.
    You can chat with your friends exclusively. You can also go to your party members easily. I believe that future updates will improve the party system so all is good!
    Keep on Partying! :p
    Another Feature :
    Whispers!
    Want to keep secrets? Want to confess to your virtual crush secretly?(ahah sheesh) AQ3D got a whisper system! cx
    It's very useful! You can chat with your friends even when youre on different areas with whispering!

CUTSCENES! I enjoyed the cutscenes. The dialogues are quite funny too. Some are serious but also fun. I'm a huge fan when it comes to roleplay because it feels like im really the one inside the game. It's wonderfully awesome. Sure there are only few limited gestures/emotes used for the cutscenes but hey! Were still on beta phase! If the cutscenes are good enough for beta, how much more if we enter the live game release.! I'm optimistic about this i hope you would be too!

As I played through. I happened to get some "loots" which is basic to all MMORPGs. They use "lootbags" which you need to click in order to open it's contents. It's kinda awesome as i love role playing and it adds up to the "roleplaying touch" of the game.
    However. THERE IS A CON : Mean players can grief and step on top of the lootbag so other players cant collect. (For me, this is frustrating but can also somewhat SERVE AS A WARNING to not make anyone mad in game.) Or at least that's what i do. This, keeps the community have a sense of "DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DONT WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU" or something like that :3

DUNGEONS! There's a part of the game where the players enter a dungeon. It's like a raid for a maximum of 3 players. These dungeons are good for making better gears! They have different separate stories too. Which is fun on it's own. From a cave full of Spiders to Cult infested caves. Etc etc. These dungeons have secrets too. CHESTS! These wonderful chests give you potions to be used for harder fights and challenges. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE...
    If you happen to bump into a Rare type of chest.. You have a chance on getting a rare weapon! (O.O1% drop rate-Can you believe that?! O_O) There are currently 3 rare items obtainable from rare chests.
    Rare Greenguard Chest : Traveler's Backpack
    Rare Doomwood Chest : Doom Ripper
    Rare Tower Chest : Soulborne Axe
    These items are reeeeallly rare to the point where you will be one of the cool (kewl or kool :3) kids. Well Played! :3
    Overall, The dungeon system is a pretty good attachment to everyone's gaming experience.

There are currently 3 basic classes and 1upgrade at the moment.
    Basic : Mage/Rogue/Warrior
    Upgrade : Guardian

Basically, you can get all the basic classes which can really help throughout your gaming experience. Mage being a good class for "kiting enemies". Warrior being a good class for clearing massive amounts of enemies at the same time. And Rogue for 1on1 fights (useful for bosses)
    On the other hand, Guardian is a good damage dealer and also a tank because of a healing spell. But unfortunately, Guardian class cost real money. But don't chu worry! The AQ3D Discord, Facebook and Twitter communities and any other communities/websites especially Gameogre, are always so helpful and makes giveaways every now and then. So you can enjoy Guardian class with it's attached perks.
    And there will be lots more of other classes waiting to be released! Much more fun incoming! More flexibility! More interest in gaming!

Next is the LEVELING SYSTEM.
    Before, the leveling system is a little bit hard.. It was so difficult to the point where you either have to grind for hours or even days to level up, or get some help from higher level players.
    Like, after beating greenguard, you'll be at a disadvantage when facing enemies on the next area which is Livingstone Caverns.and then youll be more underleveled when you advance to Doomwood Forest and so on and so on. But after an UPDATE,. The leveling system and also the stat system got revamped. They made it more easier (as i have experienced, they even said so on one of their articles). So basically, AQ3D is progressing quite well. It became noob friendly! Welcome New Players! <3

Lets talk about the Stories of Lore.
    The stories are great so far. They mix goofiness with seriousness. The plots were always interesting. They have plot twists and surprises too! It's more fun that way. So far I enjoyed the Doomwood's saga the most. And I hope for a continuation. Ashfall's Saga is being made pretty good too. The AQ3D Sagas have too many possibilities. It's an ever expanding world (where players can also contribute on ideas). I really believe that this game will prosper! Too much potential!

Let's move on to the EVENTS.
    The events on AQ3D always been great to me. (A little grindish because imo, they made it like that so we would have longer time to be busy for next updates.) I missed events like October 13th, Mogloween, and Frostvale T^T. But hey! They will be back. Events that AQ3D released when i was around were fun, and addictive. These events give rewards in form of items (crafted or looted). And they get removed after the events which makes us feel more "exclusive". But all in all. AQ3D made a great job on events.

Lastly. Let me talk about the AQ3D Staff. They are the best staff MMORPGs can have.
    They listen to every suggestions and ideas players have. They are very approachable. You can ask all of your questions to them and expect to be answered politely (or savagely, depending on ypur question)
    They are goofy and make things more fun around the game. Some chat with normal players from time to time. Some even helps on collecting rare items and equipments. Some even messes around and spawn monsters to give players some challenge every now and then.

My remarks : So far this game has been great. There are bugs of course. But the staff are trying their best to get rid of these. The community is great too. You can meet various peeople and enjoy their company.
    I'll rate this game 8/10

Cx more powers and.. BATTLE ON!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Soricale, Aaddron and Snowy like this.
  18. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    My Experience and Review on AQD3

AQD3, a game that was unknown to me since the last 3 months. I started playing this game when I was browsing my phone for new games. Of course, at times I just need a new game to consistently pursue and work on, therefore I decided to look at the MMORPG category.

Furthermore, I can recall my friends stating that they know a similar game AQW. I decided to ask them if this game perhaps meets my standards. Obnoxiously, they responded with "play the game kid, you'll love it." And so, I made room to download this game and cleaned my gallery of pictures.

Once I launched the app, the game astoundingly told me to create an account. Once logging into the game, I chose the rogue class and began my journey. AQD3 was releasing the April Fools event during the time I started playing, and of course, I was too new to understand what is occurring in the game. Therefore, I missed the event in a couple of days or so. But since then, I diligently played this game for 83 hours.

Playing this game evokes me to recall the times playing RPGs as a child. I remember the days as a middle schooler, playing games like Final Fantasy and Oblivion for hours. This game really touches the inner child of me. Furthermore, this game brought a whole new dimension for me to release my stress and relax gaming.

I discovered that this game is just in its beta stage, therefore I support this game by buying classes to get this game to be played worldwide. There are benefits to buying the Dragon Guardian class, such as more storage in the game, or new travel forms, and of course Dragon crystals! I did not take any regret on what I have spent because my money was worth spending to the game I love .My love for this game, ever since the tutorial dialog in the game to the final quest in Magma Mines is truly undeniable.

Mechanics of the Game

Multi Platform Game
    I played this game for a long while to be able to know the mechanics. The mobile version of this game does have some lacking in some mechanics but runs as smoothly as my laptop.

Accessibility
    -Computers/Laptops
    -Tablets
    -Phones

Settings
    -Alright so earlier when working with the settings, I figured out that on the laptop, I'm able to change the Resolution. This is really helpful because I usually minimize the game to 600x900, so that I can watch videos while farming.
    -The settings also includes a music, sound, whispers, name plates, and as the newest update a size customization on chat. I highly recommend using these changes if you are being annoyed by members of the game.
    -There is also an option key, which allows players to lower graphics and zoom.
    -Also, for those having trouble with the keys in the game, you can fix it just by changing the keybindings. Movements can be changed as well as actions just by typing the key you feel more comfortable with. Now I use this keybindings because when I first started AQD3, the game was really difficult to control.

Story Line
    Now the story line, the game still is in beta which I hope to see more progress to how the story will be expressed amongst the players. I learned that the story line undergoes a silent reading of dialog and some cutscenes. The quest that is found off of NPCs, leads players to different areas amongst the maps. My journey when doing the quest, allows me to find jew friends and parties to partake. As you level up, the game also progresses by level, so every new place you travel to the level of the monsters increases! It's a really good idea to do all the quest before moving to the next map. I do not suggest using the travel gui because it ruins the players chance of really playing the game single-handedly. Also, many of the NPCs in the game do not talk, however the ones that o and includes cutscenes provides quests for the player. However, there are some NPCs that will not be able to provide a multiple amount of the same quest if it's apart of the main story line. So some of the items given by the NPCs, might never make it way back to player if deleted. I am not going to spoil the whole story for any new members in them are so no worries reading this post here.

In-game Functions
    Commands: The game includes commands for people who are mainly types that typically do not like using the travel gui. To use this function, the player must type "/join place" in order to travel. This is a travel command for players that are having a tough time looking for particular maps.
    Emotes :): To use emotes the player must also type using the slash before the word. Here is a list of emotes you can use in-game atm:
    /cry, /levitate, /exorcist, /mj, /squat, /facepalm, /fistshake, /thewave, /wave, an /comeon

Dungeons
    Now the dungeons, this game allows different dungeons found across different maps in the game. I usually do dungeons with friends in parties, so we both can grind and benefit off the keys we spent. Oh yes, dungeons are limited with 20 keys, It takes time for it to recharge, but can recharge by using DC. But overall, my dungeon experience of fighting bosses and grinding for gear is remarkably exciting.
    Major List of Dungeons in the Game
    -Umbral Caves (+14 Lvl)
    :drops doom ripper (The item I'm still looking for)
    -Magma Falls (+16 Lvl)
    :Furnace Set items
    -Crimson Cavern (+lvl 5)
    :drops the travelers pack (Also another item)
    - Shadowskull Tower (+ lvl 13)
    :drops necrohen hat, war torn cape, corrupted brain slime, decayed dragons bane, and soul borne ax

Now those three items that I highlighted are items that are rare to find only in Rare chest in the dungeon. However, don't believe it'll come out the first sight you'll see a rare chest. There is a very low drop rate on these items.

Events
    Basically, there are events for every major holiday such as Mogolween, Christmas Event, and the April Fools event. These events allow players to obtain certain items for a limited amount of time before closing. However, these events do come every year, so it's not really an exclusive thing but more of a fun experience with friends.

Menu Items
    Potions: There are many potions in the game. Some players are familiar with are minor healing potions, minor mana potions, and crit/attack/defence boost potions. These potions benefits in a limited amount of time when used. However, players can stack these items.

Travel Forms: Paying for travel forms may be rough, however, there are benefits. As stated before in my previous post, I spent money to donate and help support the game. Paying money for DC or classes really furthers the game development team to progress.

Major List of Travel Forms:
    -Armored Red Dragon (Bought by DC)
    -Battle Dricken Claw (Bought by DC)
    -Shadow Wolf Paw (only for Kickstarters)
    -Elite Guardian Rider (only for Elite Guardian upgrade)

What is Kickstarter?
    Basically, Kickstarters were the first people that supported the game and donated money to help promote the game. These people are practically the saviors that started up the game. Thanks to them, we now are in the Beta stage of AQD3. Kickstarters do get rare items for their help, such as the Shadow Wolf Paw, Alpha Pirate Set, and etc. These items are perma rare, and are only for the Kickstarters. You can find more info of kick starters in the Sanctuary by going to Yulgars Inn asking Melodia about the Sanctuary.

Customization
    Customizing my character can be done by both DC and gold. All players want to look unique to their own perspective. They create characters that describe who they are or want to be. For example, dress as wearing dark colored clothing to show the resemblance of a Nightingale from the game Skyrim. There are many ways to customize your character, as well as the hair and skin tone of the character found in the barber shop for only 500 gold.

Future of AQD3?
    Well after my few months of playing this game, I've really looked up and check daily on updates about this game. I know that once a player plays and travels to battle-on, there are places with restricted areas like the Pet shop, the houses, and museum. These areas are most likely going to be added before the final release. Which means... There will be monthly or weekly updates on this game making sure to fix any bugs or create any events. So the future looks bright for AQD3!

My Final Conclusion
    Overall, this game is remarkable, one of the finest MMORPG's I have played. This game allows players across the continent, to experience gaming, making friends, and finding hidden treasure all so exciting. Therefore, I rate this game 4/5 stars. Just because the game is still in development and is released this October the 13th.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The last code will go to somebody who is Ogre Warrior or above:).

20. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Keep in mind a few different things if you want to post here:
    a) There's only one code left, so there's good competition out there
    ii) Your post needs to be a review, the more thorough the better
    3) Your review will only be considered after you have at least 500 Messages/Posts

Either one of the last two disqualifies you, and posts that just ask for a code or copypaste a review they took from elsewhere just get deleted. There's still time, for now, but it'll require some good effort!

Soricale likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.