1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Master Thesis

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Stamos, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stamos

Stamos BamBam

Credit:
    Hi,

My name is Angelos. I am from Greece and I am a student of the Marketing Management master at Erasmus RSM University in Rotterdam. The topic of my master thesis is about the attitude of the players towards product placement in MMORPGs.

For completing my master thesis I have to gather a decent number of answers of the following questionnaire which will allow me to conduct an analysis about the factors which influence the attitude of the players towards in-game advertising. Please help me finish my thesis. If you follow the link you will find my questionnaire. It will take you only 5 minutes to answer it.

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=97432&ln=eng

Thank you in advance,
    Angelos

P.S.
    Dear moderators don't worry I am not a spammer I've been given a permission to post my questionnaire

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  2. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    happy to help out a fellow student... I completed the survey and yes it didn't take long, however advert 7 is hard to notice.

oh btw not that my english is that good, but "descent" should be "decent" ;)

you might have warned people about advert 6, it's not like everyone is from Hollland or studies in Holland you know ;), in some countries people may be offended (which I think is silly) by that and people here do come from all over the world.

Anyway I wish you good luck with your thesis.

3. stephstar101

stephstar101 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    :p I'm terrible at developing thesises or is it thesisies? oh well...good luck, hope you get a decent grade :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.