1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Need RTS!

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by eXoZmM, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Ok, I need an RTS that isn't turn based, and I can just play as long as I want. I want it so it's constant fighting and I can attack them at anytime/make defense at anytime, no turns!

On a side note, looking for a cool MMORPG with lots of events/PVP/Kind of like a raid system and good/decent graphics. Post them here!

2. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Ahhhh, turn based games are not RTS, as RTS stand for REAL TIME strategy. So turn based and RTS are to separate catergorys.

World in Conflict is very neat, it differs from most RTS in the fact that you don't have to gather resources, so it fits what your looking for.

Starcraft plays fairly fast, and after first 2 minutes you'll be attacking and defending almost constantly.

3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Mhmm, Yeah I might buy Starcraft someday. I'm starting to really like 12Sky2 so I'm not sure if I need an RTS. I just need something to play apart from when I'm scrimming with my team on Cross Fire.

4. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Starcrafts really really cheap nowadays, and you should try World in Conflict, it's pretty amazing.

As for scrimming with Cross fire... I GET 271 PING WHEN PLAYING IT, CURSE EVERYONE LIVING SO FAR AWAY FROM AUSTRALIA!

5. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Lol. That sucks. :/

They are making new European servers soon though I think.

6. Eviran

Eviran Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    BattleForge is awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.