1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Online Shooter Showdown 6 - Watch Dogs vs. Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'MMO Debates' started by Aaddron, Jul 8, 2014.

Which Online Shooter Is Better?

Poll closed Jul 15, 2014.
  1. Watch Dogs

69.2%
  2. Team Fortress 2

30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    2nd vs 7th place vote of Online Shoot Showdown 6. This match is scheduled to end Monday night.

Watch Dogs

vs

Team Fortress 2

This is a public poll, please don't post "I voted for game X" in this thread without explaining why.

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Ow, this is a tough one. In the end, I'd have to say Watch Dogs though. It's unique and gave me (and still is) many hours to enjoy. Team Fortress 2 did as well, but in my opinion it's not as good. Watch Dogs was incredibly entertaining and despite that many people actually didn't think that it lived up to the expectations, I enjoyed every singe minute of it.

3. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
    Watch Dogs here moniace... This game is much better in all segments... Graphic, gameplay and all other thing is better :)

4. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I voted for Watch Dogs aswell since I've played it more then TF2 though both games are pretty good. It's a newer game with better graphic so that adds up to it, but at the end all that matters is gameplay, and I must say that Watch Dogs is more entertaining.

5. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Watch Dogs is a new game with amazing graphich interesting story and hacking every possible object(buildings, phones, traffic lights etc..), this game is so popular and yet its a new game, on other side Team Fortress 2 is amazing multiplayer game whit cool characters and lot of weapons to choose, have cool mods and good maps too, but still my vote is for Watch Dogs

6. Shiffer

Shiffer Clubbed for Misuse of Chat

Credit:
    Watch Dogs and for reasons I say go watch Watch Dogs gameplay.
    The answer is... Cuz it's Watch Dogs

7. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    So I voted for Team Fortress 2
    Because I like the graphic. The artwork of the characters are different then in other games... like cartoon chars. The game play is cool and funny ... thats why i vote for Team Fortress 2. I didnt play Watch Dogs ... and cant say much about that game ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.