1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Second Earth

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by liza01, Nov 19, 2014.

1. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    hey guys have you ever played this game?
    This game is very challenging, because you have to build, defend and invade for the sake of your people. “Playing second earth for the first time gave me such a headache, knowing nothing about the game bringing me the feeling of having nostalgic!†though I played other games which is similar to this I just can't put up my feelings having into a game for the first time.

Feel free to share your experience on this game guys. :)

2. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:

Actually you are right. I tried to download it on Samsung Galaxy. I found this game is boring as you said. After playing it for one week, I deleted it.

3. jeddy

jeddy MMORPGer

Credit:

i tried this game and i really hate it when i don't have enough plasma i can't continue attacking and attacking.. it really needs a tough strategy to win ..

4. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    That game is one of my currently playing games. I like it.
    I'm not found it boring. Though you need to do more things in order to maintain the security of your planet, but it's called "Strategy" , I enjoy it! Because other than strategy, you put a design in your planet. It's like Designing while it have strategy. It will test your knowledge in making strategies in this type of game. This is like Clash of Clans, and we all know that most of the gamer's are playing this CoC game. It's just I started playing Second Earth before my friend recommended to me the game CoC. And they're much the same, so i'm not planning to play CoC anymore.

Its much more enjoying coz you can choose in which battle do you want to deal with. YOU HAVE AN OPTION. Amazing ryt ? ^^,

5. kyz-02

Credit:
    I just want to share my experience and current status in playing this game.

As of continuing playing Second Earth, I’ve noticed something important about this game. In order to expand my planet or my base, I need to individually upgrade the different structures, especially the Gold Storage, Command Center, Barracks, Plasma Sotrage, Army Camp, and more. But I need enough gold or plasma and Ntrium to make this.
    The Gold and Plasma are given to make the process of upgrading and the Ntrium is needed to easily finish the process, but if you don’t have enough Ntrium, you need to wait in specific given time. Maybe it takes several hours or minutes and you need to wait.

I also noticed that if you have a enough gold to buy a new structure like for treasure, defense, resources, army, decorations or items. They will give me a notification including the number of structures that I can buy.

Now, I’m at the stage 11 in quest battle and my Command center is at the level 4. It takes several hours or minutes to upgrade my structures and I only have 2 builders to process the upgrading, in other words, I can only upgrade 2 structures at the time. It is the prove that the Ntrium is very important knowing that you can’t easily earn it.

I’m enjoying this game and I’ll continue playing it.

6. James806

James806 BamBam

Credit:
    it's a build and defend strategy game like Clash of Clans

CoC is still better than this game..

7. kyz-02

Credit:
    LOL! Your still right about that. Maybe they're the same specially in game mechanics. But it's not bad to play them both, ryt ? There's a thing in Second Earth that keeps me playing this game even though we all know that Clash of Clans is more better. ^^,

8. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    oh i see you didn't play it well got no interest at the same time. but was hoping played it more. Have you played CoC? these two got a bit of the same concept. lol,

9. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    it's a sci-fi game! The key succeed on this game is your strategy, its not that the plasma holds you to play/attack more it's you who've got a weak strategy :) you should be more cautious on using your PLasma and other stuff! lol

10. john887

john887 BamBam

Credit:
    this is a great a game, love playing sci-fi games..
    i enjoyed playing and i never got bored. I've been playing this for a week..

11. kyz-02

Credit:
    Yeah! I'm also enjoying this game.

And here's my update in my current status in this game.

-

As of continuing playing Second Earth, I’ve noticed something again, I’ve noticed that every after I upgraded my structures it also increases its levels. The higher its level the more capacity I’ll get. Like in Gold storage, Plasma Storage, Gold mine, Plasma Collector and Army Camp.

The more that I upgrade the Gold Storage and the Plasma Storage, the more the capacity of the maximum amount of it will expand. And if I upgrade the Gold Mine and Plasma Collector, the capacity of those in collecting gold and plasma will also increase. While when I upgrade the Army Camp, the capacity of my slot for troops will also expand.

I can find Ntrium when I remove Large stones or other unnecessary structure in my planet. As of now, that’s the only way that I knew in collecting Free Ntrium or else I need to purchase Ntrium in the shop.

Now my Command Center is still in Level 5, I have 532 Trophies, 83 Ntriums, 24, 096 Golds and 35,953 Plasma. I also have 3 Army Camp, 5 Plasma Collector and 5 Gold Mines, but I only have 2 Builder Booth and I need to get more Ntriums for me to buy another Builder Booth. When I buy Builder Booth, I can have another one Builders who help me in upgrading, repairing and removing structures. My builders are always busy because I’m still upgrading my Gold and Plasma Storage.

I’m also at the Level 14: Showering Bullets and I earn 32 Trophies in Finding Match.

- Full of Effort ? LOL! Wait for my next update :D

12. jeddy

jeddy MMORPGer

Credit:
    yea i know,,.
    but a lil bit annoying when i have to wait for a long peroid of time just to get the exact amount of plasma... den when upgrading it tooks a lot of time..for me when you play this game you must be focus coz time is really important

13. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    still familiarizing myself on this game. can't say i'm a lot better now, but i see to it that my planet is acquiring well, just that i always lost at the battle atm.:rolleyes4:

14. James0026

James0026 MMORPGer

Credit:
    This game is a boring one. Nothing new. I prefer Clash of Clans.

15. kyz-02

Credit:
    You'll easily lost Gold and Plasma if some enemies defeated you. So you need to put strong strategy on your planet in order to protect your base and your resources. Resources is one of the most important in this game. You cannot upgrade, hire, or anything without this two. Use your gold and plasma wisely. ^_^

16. kyz-02

Credit:
    I like them both!

Even though Clash of Clans has a war that Second Earth doesn't have, I still like it. Maybe their the same in game mechanics, like installing structure, upgrading, protecting, make battles, but there's also a differences between them. Try them both for you to figure it out in your own, maybe you will like Second Earth too in some way. Just give it a try.

17. Didn't know Second Earth existed as a mobile game. I'm more familiar with the well-known PC game, and despite being a strategy game as well, I don't think you could really call the two (PC vs. mobile) the same games.