1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming MMORTS

Discussion in 'MMORTS and Strategy Games' started by MurphyzLaw, Nov 22, 2014.

1. MurphyzLaw

MurphyzLaw BamBam

Credit:
    Wanted to let everyone know of a new MMORTS that is coming out. I am sorry if this isn't the place to post this info but I am new here. The game is called Crown of the Gods. It is being developed by actual players of MMORTS and is still in development. In my opinion this game is going to be one of the best MMORTS ever made. You can visit the site at crownofthegodsdotcom. You can check out the game and visit the forums for information. They also have a live chat option for those who are interested in talking about almost anything....please keep it censored we may have younger gamers online. My name there is the same as here so you can look me up and ask questions if you'd like.

MzL

2. MurphyzLaw

MurphyzLaw BamBam

Credit:
    Give me some feedback. Let me know what everyone thinks.

3. LuffexKze

LuffexKze MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  4. MurphyzLaw

MurphyzLaw BamBam

Credit:
    We have a timeline in place for when the game is expected to launch. Come check out the site to view the timeline.

Crown of the Gods

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Keep us posted on this game:).

6. MurphyzLaw

MurphyzLaw BamBam

Credit:
    I will make sure to do that.

7. AvalonLady

AvalonLady Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Kick Butt Kickstarter!!

I just heard that the Crown of the Gods Kickstart met its goal in 17 minutes! They've posted some expanded goals they will use the extra money for, and since there's 28 days left for contributions it looks like they may make them. I've seen some of the game already and it looks good - it's going to be great with actual professional graphics added, and the kickstart has already paid for that.

I really look forward to playing in the Betas, which are starting in mid January from what I understand. I've never been in on the development process like I will get to be for this and it should be a real blast. Its great that the developers are on the chat and answer questions in the forums, and actually listen to suggestions from players.

I'm glad you pointed me to this, I've been pretty lost since Lord of Ultima met an untimely death :shout:, and I've already reconnected with a lot of old friends from there. Hopefully, more people will find us before the game gets to full release. :gossip:

8. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's an interesting empire-building game. Also browser-based, so no need for installing Steam, Epic, or other game launchers, which is a plus.