1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Cpu

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by ogisamisule, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ogisamisule

ogisamisule Clubbed for Multiple Accounts

Credit:
    i want to buy amd fx 6300 what you guys think about this cpu do u have better cpu for same money?

2. paksupro4

paksupro4 Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    if you think on AMD FX-6300 with 3.5GHz, its good. and on the overclock is 4.6ghz so its nice cpu . you wont regreted if you buy this one :D

3. SlimeBoy01

SlimeBoy01 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    If y have enough money then buy it

4. ogisamisule

ogisamisule Clubbed for Multiple Accounts

Credit:
    Well to overclock it I have to buy cooler, the stock one can't handle the heat when overclocked, I think that cpu has 6 cores and frequency of 3,7 not 3,5 as I remember, correct me if Im wrong, but yeah, I think I'll buy it, any graphics you can recommend me? :)

5. Daki2

Daki2 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    The AMD FX line-up is the best bang for the buck you can get on the market especially if you're building the PC completely from scratch, otherwise if you already have a rig with an Intel socket motherboard (i.e: LGA 1155/1150) then I would recommend going with Intel because the FX line-up is quite old and the single-thread performance on them is quite frankly terrible. That said, from what I heard the stock heat-sink on the FX CPU's isn't up to the task of cooling the CPU when its at stock speeds. Still I have done little research in regards of the heat-sink and the only info I have is word of mouth, not very reliable.

Hope I helped and Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.