1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Crusaders quest

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by liza01, Dec 21, 2014.

1. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi, i just want to share to you guys the game i'm playing atm, just found this while looking for a new game trailer on YouTube. Crusaders Quest is the latest in a growing trend of games based around acquiring heroes, while making your way to various missions. It’s quite fun game and very much challenging. Does anyone ever played this? if yes, just feel free to share your experience guys. thanks!

2. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    What is this game all about? I need some info about this. Thanks!

3. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Crusaders Quest ? It reminds me in Brave Frontier, are they the same in game play ??

4. arbie_alberto26

arbie_alberto26 BamBam

Credit:
    The graphics are good, so I think it's a good game! It's like Brave Frontier!

5. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    The characters are bit pixilated and the loading process is too slow. Anyways, I love the game with cute characters :smart:

6. imyoursoulmate

imyoursoulmate BamBam

Credit:
    Wow it keeps popping up. Actually I'm searching more games from other community and there are some players and friend of mine are recommending this game. I don't have enough info about on this game but I want to search more and if possible I will write my own review for this one.

The only reason why I made this account and to some forums is to surf and get some info what are the current trends in mobile gaming. Hope you can help me to get more info for this crusaders quest. I'm a game writer enthusiast and I want to pursue this hobby.. Thanks!:gossip: :joker:

7. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    agreed!

I make my own research about the game, your right! Crusaders Quest is sort of pixelated, it only 8-bit on graphics. It's crashes on my phone.
    But also, i like Girls as characters on the game, its pretty cute and lovely. :D

8. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
    :afro: bad thing! the only good on this game is that, it line up on RPG genre, but rest it sucks!

9. James0026

James0026 MMORPGer

Credit:
    I do really hate this game! Poor graphics and i don't like the game play!

10. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
    nah! if your only playing for characters get into cosplay! me the only thing i like on this Crusaders Quest is being a RPG genre, the PVP battle. so please stop looking into cute characters. lols

11. imyoursoulmate

imyoursoulmate BamBam

Credit:
    I think this game is over hyped; I tried to do my own research about this Action-RPG thingy or whatever you call it… Crusaders Quest??
    I tried to search it in some google and I found this information. Is this correct?? Please send me some exact details I can’t create my own review if some information are absolutely incorrect!!!

“NNN and TOAST Entertainment recently announced that Crusaders Quest is a simulation game from the company’s global mobile game, is now available in selected countries in US and ANDROID ONLY (I think I found it also in APPLE Store LOL!!). Developed by Load Complete, the game features a real-time fast-paced puzzle combat and classic 2D Graphics with hundreds of detailed character and enemy sprites.”

Hmmm whoever made this false information makes me mad, really. tssk!

12. reyreyrey

reyreyrey Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    The Game play in Crusaders Quest is Good, but the graphics is too poor.
    Disregard the poor graphics and consider the best game play??? It would be great! For some users that has questions about what the game is all about? You can check some game play, game trailers or reviews about this game.

Yeah! I think you got a wrong information, but check some official Press Release of Crusaders Quest to make sure and to check if thats really a wrong one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  13. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    This thing should be corrected. NHN Entertainment developed the game. This game is available in all countries and it is free to play. I'm currently doing a research about this game and it's cool!

14. sanji47

sanji47 BamBam

Credit:
    yeah this should be corrected! This game is not a simulation game! it's rpg! cmon! thats why i playing it right now, and another one! it can be played on ios! -_-

15. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    The reason why you hate this game is because you are a new born gamer. You haven't seen the games in mid-90's :afro: This game is freaking cool yo!

16. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I will check that,thx for info :)

17. imyoursoulmate

imyoursoulmate BamBam

Credit:
    Ohh that's nice!! Thank you for sharing this information guys. Some of my questions has been cleared now because of some important information that you have provided. 'Cuz lately I've been confused between Toast and NHN Entertainment. I thought those 2 are different company or not related. But then I found out that Toast is only a subsidiary of NHN Entertainment USA (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, thanks a lot! If ever you can give me another info likes other related news for this game or probably reviews (even your own review) that would be a great idea!! :)

18. imyoursoulmate

imyoursoulmate BamBam

Credit:
    The way you speak means your a gamer from 90's hahaha! So how old are you now man? hahaha just kidding! :afro:

Crusaders Quest is a new game (i think), I just played it, and the feature is quite interesting. It's an 8-bit game, and it brings back my childhood memories. Pretty fun for an puzzle action rpg game. I've only played it for a few hours, and a bit buggy, but I liked the story line.

19. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
  20. reyreyrey

reyreyrey Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    check this

That's great! I think were the same that has no background on this game, i also want to know and see some review on this site. Please share your created review. Here's the link of one of the blog that i read. I think, the writer on this blog is a beginner.

bibi-deth.tumblr.com/post/105851217719/a-new-game-for-you