1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

My problem with ranked

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by leminat, Jan 3, 2015.

1. leminat

leminat MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    In season 3 i was silver 2, but i didn't deserve it, because i played bad. So when season 4 started i told myself that i will practice only normals until i get enough skill with my main champions. I main mid, and i started to be very good at it (btw. i'm good at every other role, but not as good as on mid).So i got 650 wins on normal. At the end of the season i thought that it's the right time to start playing ranked. I got in silver 1. And i have to say this : Damn silvers are bad. I am so better than them that it's ridiculous. But i can't get out of silver because they don't let me mid, or they start to feed. I get better teammates on normal than on ranked. I know many people in bronze/silver tell they deserve diamond, although they are bad. But i know i'm better than any silver. What should i do? How to get out of silver?

2. altot

altot Clubbed for Copying Reviews

Credit:
    Your attitude is the problem. You are silver because you deserve silver, face the reality. Also you might get matched with lower tier players based of your MMR, so that plays as a factor as well.

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Gold is even worst then silver, trust me on that. On plat 3 or 2 u will start getting better players, u just need to play a lot, and in some point u will get out of silver

4. Skyhard

Skyhard Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    you will sure not get better players in platinum i'm platinum and trust me on this but flamers in platinum are worse than the ones in bronze/silver but you can get to silver1-gold5 by having the right mindset and attitude

5. leminat

leminat MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I wouldn't agree with you. I know i sound arrogant, like some kid from bronze who says he deserves challenger. Trust me, im not like that. I know i can play better, and i have a lot of things to work on. But i am way better than my teammates and opponents in ranked. I am better from silver, from what i have seen. They make some really bad mistakes, they ignore map objectives, wards are weak, teamfights are really bad. I'm not blaming here my team, i'm saying that even opponents are bad. I didn't play ranked much, maybe 30 - 40 games overall, so i have low MMR. But it's starting to be really stresfull, i can't play ranked anymore.

6. DJPacic

DJPacic MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    U will always have feeders / trollers / unskilled players exept u start to play for TSM and go on tournaments...But if u can play good like u said to deserve Gold u must get it if u deserv it u will get it at last.I had like 11 times silver promote and my team just troll.

7. SamDexter

SamDexter Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    WOW bro be happy u are silver,what should i say i am bronze 4..

8. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    play play play ... and you will get out of silver.
    you can be just better .. playing much more game is normal/ranked.
    try to find a duo silver player that you trust ... maybe jungler would be nice
    or a top player that can win his own lane in silver ...

9. bj1234

bj1234 MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    If you're good as you say,you'll get out because you cant keep getting bad teamates,sometimes you'll get a good team,trust me every league from Bronze to Challenger has same problem,you cant except perfect plays from your teamates and you can always lose on a lane...If you get fed you need to carry,and it's not easy you have to play really smart,go last into teamfights ,Also during the laning phase gank other lanes while your isn't pushed

10. Xigor2

Xigor2 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    be persistent i have same problem here im silver I and i was in promo for gold like 3 times all failed due to feeders/trollers/unskilled but im optimistic it is very small probability that i ll have only noobs and feeders in my team every time so thats what s ushing me.

11. The BestVayne EU

The BestVayne EU Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Its not to big problem of noobs they are everewhere but flamers are the reason i lost ranked games and i think thats the problem with the most of my loose ranked games :D

12. iwillbefamous

iwillbefamous Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Just play,find a good Gold premade,that can help too. :)

13. PuppetMaster

PuppetMaster Little Spike

Credit:
    i think the problem is with picking a main role... when u say u are good mid it doesnt have to mean that u will always be allowed to play it. my suggestion is if u are first or second pick u should pick what u play the most and u shouldn't care what anybody says because u will win the lane no matter what, but if u are third, fourth or fifth pick, u shouldnt care what u play, pick the role that is left. i tried it on normal and i didnt give a fu*k what i played, as long as nobody is arguing. that resulted in 12 win streak and no frustration at all, i hope i was helpful