1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

POCKET TALES (Please Help)

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by liza01, Jan 10, 2015.

1. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Who's playing pocket tales here? anyone? just found this game from my sister and i kinda like it, just that i dont know how to play this game properly. My hero always die on a battle don't know why?! also don't know how to use their skills. anyone please help . thanks!

2. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I would like to help you but i never played this game so i will download it...

3. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    If you are going to ask me about this game? Well, I can describe it in a few words: New, brilliant, and dazzling are just some of the words that first popped into my head when I heard of this game, Pocket Tales. It lets you do farming and slay some monsters. A combination of Town Building and Management, team PVE, and social interaction in one. Yeah... you are right. They are combined into one game. To be honest with you guys... I'm falling in love with this kind of game and it's new approach.

4. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Maybe you have a low level hero. In order to defeat monsters, you need a high leveled hero and you need to use your skills. Your hero has 2 kinds of level depending on what class it from. During the battle you need to choose between two skills of your hero, just tap it and it will perform its skill.

5. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Thank you so much, :)

really? but i don't see the level of my hero, maybe your talking of the town's level! I'm confused with their skills, one time i was in a battle and i just kinda press every skills i saw then i realized i was already defeated! ha -ha, a sign of newbie!! please if you could if you could tell me more about their skill i gladly appreciate it! thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
  6. James0026

James0026 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Pocket Tales is a unique game that you will love most because the game combine the RPG and Farming Simulation in one. There is a story frame that you will love and the graphics is so very cute. Even the heroes are all female. That's why the game makes unique.

7. june

june BamBam

Credit:
    i tried to look for this game in web, in a hope that i would get to know more of this game, coz i don't see any screen shots here! but i was so disappointed to find nothing in web! instead i fount this article saying ...
    "Welcome to Pocket Tales (the "Site"). The Site is operated and presented to users by Pocket Tales LLC of Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America.
    "PT Sites" shall mean the Internet sites of Pocket Tales LLC ("PT"), certain affiliates thereto, and other Internet sites on which these terms of use are posted. PT and any and all entities that control, are controlled by, or are affiliated or under common control with, PT are collectively referred to herein as "we," "us" or "our".
    PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY PT SITE. By using any PT Site or by clicking a box that states that you accept or agree to these terms, you signify your agreement to these terms of use. If you do not agree to these terms of use, you may not use the PT Sites.
    IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND YOU PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT TO YOUR CHILD'S REGISTRATION WITH THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF USE IN RESPECT OF THEIR USE OF THE SITE."

what is this thing? you guys really talking games here or i was the one who got wrong info? anyone?

8. jeddy

jeddy MMORPGer

Credit:
    I'm Looking forward about this game! Tell more! It looks interesting. :'D

9. Meruem20

Meruem20 BamBam

Credit:
    what kind of game is this?? give some info, it looks interesting :)