1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RuneScape

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by NukeCook, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NukeCook

NukeCook BamBam

Credit:
    I see that RuneScape is very popular, would you reccomand it to me? And whats so good in RuneScape?

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Whether or not I'd recommend it to you depends on what kind of games you like. However, there's a lot in Runescape for everyone.

My personal favorite part is the (soon to be) 200 quests, providing a variety of content and lore. If you're more in to pvp, there's a sizeable Runescape pvp community as well. There are also a number of pvp and non-pvp minigames, and several boss monsters (plus any number of regular monsters) for pvm goodness. There's also a roleplaying community, and plenty of clans to join to make friends.
    There are 26 skills to train, each of which having content from the lowest level to the highest, which also give plenty of options that way.

3. NukeCook

NukeCook BamBam

Credit:
    Tnx for im will try

Im will try for a few quest to see what kind of game is it...

4. FatalitySwaggot

FatalitySwaggot Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Its good that its kinda open-world, and now you can buy member by your coins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.