1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

LoL-Climbing the elo!!!+tips and tricks...

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Blaznicki, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    is it possible to drop from gold to silver,for example? if you dont play,i know you can drop,but if u play?

You arent right,i am someone who dont blame anyone,i always giving suggestion,advice's,75% of players think they are better then their teammates,so when you tell something to them,they just answer "noob,dont tell me how to play" ... so it is hard to help your team through talking

2. Blaznicki

Blaznicki MMORPGer

Credit:
    You cant always get good teammates that want to listen, you will just have to try your best :D

3. Raven595

Raven595 The Fallen Bird Ogre Regular

Credit:
    What do you say about Diana?Is she strong,can she win top easy and can she get you out of Silver?I really wohna go to the Gold this season :D

4. Blaznicki

Blaznicki MMORPGer

Credit:
    Diana is super strong. She has the power to carry you out of silver, if you main her she will carry you to diamond and higher. You just need to dedicate yourself to learning her. You may say "But, I know how to play Diana", Its not all about knowing your champion. Most of the time you will need to learn to bring out full potential of the champion. By that said some champions do different roles better than others. Diana is best played mid lane for many reasons:
    1. She has burst (passive,q,r,w)
    2. She has a lot of roam potential, that said she can easily gank bot or top/invade jungler
    3. She doesn't have many counterplays (I don't play Diana, but you can safely farm with q and follow up ganks with r/e, so she can't be shutdown hard form my point of view)
    So overall she is great champion with safe play and a carry potential, just continue to play what you love and you will learn the game faster!!!
    That all said, good luck :D

5. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    @djolebelevode

sure you can .. if its possible to drop from dia to plat ... its possible to drop from silver to bronze ... :)

6. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    There is no real gap from silver to higher elos till you hit plat 3 for NA anyway

7. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    That's when you have to help them out the most... If they don't take your advice, they'll probably never advance in the game, and they will loose further games, but if you are determined to win that game you have to help them out with more then just talk.

8. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Communication is 70% of win.As in war,tactic is 90% win,not abundance nor weapons and power... :)

I didnt play lol last season,i played season 3,and you couldnt drop from silver to bronze,only from silver 3,to 4 for example :)

9. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    But if they won't take your advice, it's on you to help them out, because if you won't, who will? + you will have better chances of winning then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.