1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New Call of Duty Confirmed for 2016, Coming From Infinity Ward

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by Tmusic, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Tmusic

Tmusic Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    While it may not be much of a surprise, Activision today officially announced that a new Call of Duty game will launch this holiday. The game, as suspected, will be developed by Infinity Ward, the creators of the uber-popular Modern Warfare series.

[​IMG]
    Infinity Ward's new Call of Duty game was described by Activision as "innovative," though no concrete details about the game have been divulged. It will be the studio's first new game since 2013's Call of Duty: Ghosts, which was the first entry in the blockbuster series for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

The Call of Duty series is on a three-year, three studio development cycle. 2015's game, Black Ops III, was developed by Treyarch, while Sledgehammer Games made 2014'sAdvanced Warfare.

fr0zen likes this.
  2. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Interesting info ,thanks :)

3. LootarVpro

LootarVpro Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    i really like , MW series , i don't like these futuristic theme related.

HaNnIbAl_ likes this.
  4. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    As stated, I'm not surprised at all. They seem to release a game every year, with just a few differences compared to its prequel. I don't expect the game to be revolutionary for the franchise, but we will probably see similay multiplayer with new weapons and a new campaign. I would be surprised if the rest wouldn't be about the same as in the prequel