1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

champion voices

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by AnteRules, Feb 26, 2015.

1. AnteRules

AnteRules Ogre Newling

Credit:
    You must have seen that new champion Bard is coming, but some of you myb don´t know that he is not going to have a voice-over without words. Why is Riot making things like this? They 1st made Rek´Sai who have some animal noice voice-over, but no words. Then they realised the new Sona skin(acctualy skin is really op, I love it), but skin have only music, Sona doesn´t speak any words. And now they are realising new champion who will have music voice-over, still no words. Comment and let me know what you think why Riot started to make things like this?

2. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Well they are probably making things looking different, cause they are creative, they want to try some new things probably and going all over again is maybe boring ....

3. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Maybe it is just a coincidence. Rek'Sai is wild beast, DJ Sona is DJ and Bard is... Bard is... silent?

4. LoL GAMER

LoL GAMER Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Yea. I don't like that I can not voice that champions. But there is just 2 champ with that and it os Bard and Rek' Sai. I hope that they will not make another champ who can not speak. :)

5. Sklller

Sklller Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    welp it would be stupid if all champions speak the same laungue as they do, i mean they come from all different part of Ruentera... they are fishes humans alians robots.... i think riot is trying to make every champion unique , and diferent, in game, and in lore... or they r just lazy .. idk xD

6. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I love voice of DJ Sona :D

7. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Hm don't know ,but I know in Dota,there are heroes with specific accent ,for example British,or Germain etc :)