1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Leaving League of Legends

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Cybat, May 17, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    More a legal thing, they actually own all of the accounts, they license it to you for use. They probably also don't wanna deal with it, it'd require a whole official way to do it because otherwise they'd get drowned in real and fake scams, account theft etc. Just a mess.

2. Cybat

Cybat Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    btw i somehow managed to talk the riot support team into removing the ban lol, git gud :blackalien

3. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    And how is it going
    Actually they don't want to make the game as someone's job in that way,but still ,they can't influence on that:)

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Nah man, they'd set up a whole thing and get a good cut of the sale. Easy money for them, they wouldn't care if someone was making money because they would be too. :)

5. Zasu

Zasu Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Well i would send them a ticked and say that i used mk lol or whatever u used and say them i didnt know it was illegal and say them u deleted it.
    If they unban u i hope so u should fully delete the game and instal it cuz some fails stay after deleting the program beacuse of that u where banned they thought ur still using it thats all. I hope that i helped you

6. Cybat

Cybat Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    i did all that after they unbaned me :D