1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Arcus_N

Arcus_N Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Did someone grew bored from League of Legends? I know a lot of older youtubers ( by older I mean people who are posting videos since youtube started growing popular ) have stopped playing it. Riot is still getting a lot of money, they are spending a lot on esports, even if it's not too popular, but that just shows us how much they actually receive. But I wonder, if like 80% of most popular youtubers that are now posting lol videos, just stop posting them, maybe even say that lol is not what it was before, and that is just waist of time, how much would it actually effect Riot ( of Tencent for that matter )?

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  3. Aaddron

Credit:
    My Sony saga continues, honestly I thought I was getting somewhere but they royally screwed me this time. I have one last hope to get my money back and will find out in a few days... after that it's pure luck which is not my strong suit. Gaming wise I'm making good progress in RuneScape, not playing much else at the moment.

I haven't mentioned AC:NL in a while but I'm still playing it. My streak is still alive, it's something like 200 days in a row now. I don't play a whole lot each day anymore... hoping to really get back into it at some point, maybe when the amiibo update lands or the new mobile game. Guess we'll see.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. CarolusRex

CarolusRex MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Waiting 20.8., Conor McGregor will get a rematch against Nate Diaz. Diaz beat him in the first match by choking. I hope Mcgregor will get his revenge cuz we need some good Europe fighters.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    All of my guests left so i have some free time after a while, will spend day resting from concert and doing some chores when sun go down

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    Sony approved my refund finally and I have them on record saying it's in Paypal's hands now. Not that it means much because they say stuff all the time that isn't true. So waiting on a confirmation from Paypal. Fingers crossed Sony is telling the truth for once... I'm really hoping to finally put this one to bed.

9. Aaddron

Credit:
  10. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Hope u will get your money back

I spent every minute of my free time playing South Park The Stick of Truth, that is one of rare games lately that i rly enjoy in, i even trying to do all side quests before continue story, awesome game

11. Aaddron

Credit:
    So far Paypal has no idea what I'm talking about so it's not going well so far. Ugh.

I'm nearing 2m XP in RuneScape, which is a drop in the bucket but pretty solid for a few month old Ironman account. Being an Ironman has been pretty annoying to be honest, the challenge is definitely fun but really tests your patience at times.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Started to watch South Park, so i could understand game better, tv show wasnt bad as i thought that it would me, also am enjoying on new Tavern Brawl on Hearthstone, one of better

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Still haven't got my money back, it's yet another mess. Sony is unbelievable. Still a chance given time so all I can do is wait at this point, if that fails Paypal said I can file a dispute an that might work... will be doing that if they don't refund like they said they would. All in all avoid Sony/Playstation, this whole thing has been incredibly ridiculous. Every time I call in I get the same message about "Gaming Greatness", being all about the players etc etc etc... all lies.

I can't say any of the other companies would be better, it's always possible to get bad reps etc but at the very least the other guys allow you to secure your account and prevent this crap. Sony doesn't even give you the tools needed to protect your account and then it's your fault when it's stolen... that's just stupid. I can't believe after the huge PSN hack years back they didn't learn and are still employing the same ridiculously low security standards and not offering customers what have become standard security options like 2fa.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    So,Serbia won gold in water polo and a whole town here in Bosnia is celebrating (00:32) I am so happy ,our volleyball girl team plays in 3AM for gold versus USA but I can't watch I want to sleep

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Did a lot of GPU research lately, I can't say it's been worth it lol but has been rather interesting at least. Had a tornado pass through about 10-15 miles south of me, was crazy stuff. Closest I've been since I seen one years ago in Iowa. This is the second warning we had in about two weeks or so, first one was a very minor EF-0, this one was a lot more legit. Thankfully it's bottom half wasn't as strong as it's top half so it didn't do a ton of damage, mostly trees and power lines but it lasted quite a while skipping along.

20. Aaddron

Credit: