1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League Ranked Team

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by BottleOfRakija, May 6, 2016.

1. BottleOfRakija

BottleOfRakija MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Hey,I want to make a ranked team,im gold V jungle main.We all know the feeling when ur team feed.I want to have a trust in my teammates,so if there is someone who want to join ill add him :)

Arcus_N likes this.
  2. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    see this video by NB3:

Stop cry and play for fun ;)

3. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Hm,good luck mate ,you will need it,gold is sooo :S

4. Arcus_N

Arcus_N Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    How can you play for fun when there are others who are just destroying your game? I just played ranked with 3 afk in my team, and how can I stay calm with people like those?

My nick in LoL is ArcusN, I play support mostly. Next ranked I play will be when I find good 4 players, specially ADC. If adc is idiot, I don't play. So far, in ranked, I saw Ashe with build going in reverse, MF with some corean build with no crit, and belive it or not, Rengar and Xin as adc. -_-

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  5. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    well mf with black cleaver, duskblade and ghostblade is really good, she is not retarded, she built best build for mf you can find. And when you stop complaining about the team you will get out of bronze.
    I agree that you get noobs in every game, but enemy team is bad too, you can't expect to get good players in bronze. But players are so bad that you can literally win 1v5. I won a game in silver 4 with 2 afks on my smurf, it's really easy, when you see how bad enemy team is, they make mistakes all the time. Try to play better and you will carry anyone

6. djolebelevode

Credit:
    He isnt bronze,he is gold ,so he cant "leave bronze",because he isnt bronze :p
    And that build on MF is good in right hands,but,in lower tiers,crit MF is a lot better option :)

7. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    I was talking to acus_n
    I assume he is bronze, cuz most of people in bronze talk like this and blame everyone, if you think ur good and ur team is bad, you will be stuck in whatever elo you are

8. djolebelevode

Credit:
    It isnt like that,he is maybe bronze,but,he maybe plays for silver 5 elo,so,he doesnt have enough skill and experience to climb yourself as fast as some gold could
    Former member Cedevita was "flaming" me last year because i was silver 1 and i said that i cant reach gold because of teammate,in promo for gold 5 i got 2 afk,and etc,doesnt matter now,today,i am platinum 3,he is platinum 5,and i totally stand by my words about teammates,simply,sometimes,you cant carry by yourself,this is team game,and you shouldnt get team which will surrender after one teamfight
    It is like football,you maybe have Ronaldo in Portugal,but Ronaldo cant win World Cup by yourself,it doesnt matter how good he is :)

9. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    You are totally wrong, im not flaming anyone, im saying he will be stuck there until he takes all responsibility, if your team feeds, ask yourself why didn't you win your lane harder to carry more, why didn't you help them. You were silver cuz you blamed ur team, I was bronze 5 and I was blaming my team and when I played with my silver friends, they would laugh how bad I am and I decided to get better, stopped crying about bad team and started carying, now im close to diamond, if my pc didn't die i would alredy be there.

I alredy said, if you are bronze, you will get 4 bad teammates every game, but you can't expect to get good team in bronze, everyone sucks in bronze and when you get better, you will see how bad they actually are. Focus on your own play and you can reach at least gold 5 in 100 games

10. djolebelevode

Credit:
    dont put words in my mouth,i didnt say you were flaming :)
    And as i said, Roanldo can be best in the world,but cant win by yourself World Cup :)

11. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    well league of legends isn't football, if you couldn't carry 1v5, smurfs wouldn't exist, I know more than few people who got over 10 accounts from unranked to diamond in 100 games or less, so you can't compare apples and oranges. And even in football you can win alone, but not at the highest level of play. You can't win 1v5 in lcs but in bronze-diamond you can. In football you can't win 1v11 in champions league but you can in kids leagues

12. djolebelevode

Credit:
    I have friend who is master on EUW,and sometimes he cant carry in gold elo on EUNE,so ,arguments mate

13. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    I never met anyone who can't carry 2 tiers below his main account, like every gold player I know can get out of bronze 5 to silver, and diamond can get out of gold... If master player can't carry in gold he was probably carried to master

14. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I don't understand why 90% players of LoL are playing ranked with someone who can carry them because they don't know how to make good decisions and smart plays.You can be better division but you won't be better player if you are getting boosted by someone.Go play normal,fix your mistakes and then try to play ranked.I'm not so good division but last month I learned so much from other players who are platinum and gold,they gived me advice and I listened them and I think I'm much more better then I used to be.

15. djolebelevode

Credit:
    It is better to play ranked and train there even if you drop a lot,bcs in normal games you cant really get better

16. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    If you are scared to practice in ranked, make a smurf account and practice there, that's why I got smurf, so I can practice new champs in ranked without losing a lot of mmr on my main acc

17. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Flex is good for thing

18. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    yeah but they removed ranked teams cuz of it and i prefered rank teams