1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazeroth

Kazeroth Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been playing AQ3d since the alpha checking everyday their updates about the game it is really fun to grind with friends in the game but it gets really boring and repetitive, nevertheless a fun game to spend with friends!

also do we still have a free codes? can I ask one

2. Purelocov12

Purelocov12 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Can I get a code please? I missed my chance the first giveaway you guys did. Much appreciated :)

AQ3D is a good game for very casual players like me but once more hard to get items comes in you can also be those collectors. I was however disappointed in the combat which was tab targeting but its not advance like bns just more simple action combat using 1-5 if they add this option I'm sure more people would want to play it

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  3. Skigh

Skigh Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Artix Entertainment games have been part of my teen life most especially the AdventureQuest Worlds. For years of playing AE's games, I honestly admit that their games are one of the best RPG's that I have ever played. As I witnessed the team for the past years, it really grew massively and, now, one major game that will lift AE more, namely, AdventureQuest 3D.

As expected, AE did not fail to surprise me with their updates and games. AQ3D has a huge potential and hoping to see it in the future with a vast success.

4. Skullay

Skullay Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Hey I finally got the posts. Seems I actually enjoyed this website haha.
    Aq3d is my childhood game, I love the mostly free to play factor. They have a great combat system that makes it unique from other games. This game is definitely recommendable.
    Can I have a code for the blade please?

5. RyuKazhami

RyuKazhami Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQW is my first Artix Entertainment game, i played it since 2010 its a good & unique game. And when AQ3D come, i immediately play it, i played since alpha. I'm very exiting with this game, i always describe AQ3D has a bright future. I have a big hope for AQ3D to be the greatest game that i play with my friends with happy feeling. Btw, sry for my bad grammar it's hard to describe what i think
    Please ogreman give me the code, thats will make me happier..

6. teu231

teu231 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is relatively new; it has a ways to go, but the potential is there. Reminds me of an old game I played back in 09, that was ultimately shut down - Free Realms. Given the size of AE and their loyal fan base, I can see a game a such doing just fine. I don't expect it to be in line with the many other popular, more in-depth MMORPGs out there & I assume it'll be rather difficult to grab new players. However, grabbing the current somewhat large player base of AQW given their similarities seems like a solid plan. How far that'll take this game, who knows. Have faith.

7. Solahtar

Solahtar Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Even though this game is fun, it's still rough around the edges (That's why it's still in Beta, duh)

The combat system is fine, but the "dodge" and "miss" mechanic is probably one of the most annoying things I've come across in any MMORPG and i think it should be reworked.

The level curve needs some adjustments, as long as you have quests you will level up nicely, but if you don't, good luck...

There needs to be an indicator for quests, I've found myself asking others "where's this and that?" soooooo many times.

Other than that, good game, 7/10

Wilder94 likes this.
  8. mydawg3

mydawg3 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have yet to find an AE game i didn't like, or play the heck out of. AQ3D is going to be no different, I love the AE team and how they make the games fun, funny/snarky and all around enjoyable to play. I would love to see some of the content from AQW be carried over like the huge selection of classes and costume looks, secret maps and random events. Would also like to have a revamped version of the Book of Lore. Thanks for all the memories team AE.

9. Mumbo

Mumbo Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello! I'm a little late to the party on GDC codes, I heard you have to write a review, so here it is!

I've been playing AQ3D since around the release of Open Beta, and I've had a fantastic time! I love mostly everything about the game, the levelling, the combat is decent for a beta game, the artwork is wonderful and nice to look at, the game is very smooth to play too.

There are quite a few things that need to be fixed, e.g; dungeons, combat, climbing and a few things here and there. We can't really complain about bugs though, since the game is still in Beta. I love the AE team and also the AQ3D community, (mostly) everybody is kind and willing to help, chat and teach you things. Also, the storyline of the game is quite good, although the starting zones are VERY grindy. But.... Ashfall has had a good start and promises lots.

I'm SUPER excited for 1.4 which is being released THIS WEEK (hopefully) and soon after, ASHFALL PART 2! I'm sure everyone is hyped for that. AE had a somewhat slow start, being new to the programming and all, but now they seem to be on fire, and we're getting update after update, so it's not really lacking content in that sense.

I'm a bit worried about AQ3D sharing the same fate as some MMORPGs : Pay2Win. There are already signs of this within the game, namely; XP Boosts, Gold Boosts, (guardian gear isnt too bad) and DC shortcuts to items. I hope it doesn't become Pay2win because so far, I've really enjoyed playing the game.

Going back to the team, they are doing extremely well for such a small team, the artists never fail to produce really nice pieces of equipment, the people coding the game are doing well, and the animators are also doing a good job. 1.4 has lots of promises like parties, private dungeon rooms, new animations, new interface, and more!

Overall, I rate the game 8/10. It has space to become a great game too. Thanks for reading my "review" of the game. If you have any of those GDC codes, I'd love one. Thanks a heap in advance.
    Battleon! ~Mumbo

10. Eltray

Eltray Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Man AQ3d is really interesting.I really love AE games with all the puns and cartonish comedy.When the said they had a 3D version i was blown away and the whole game stories didnt let me down.The designs are really nice and creative and so awsome. Im really excited to see its future

11. ArticksMom

ArticksMom Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello, I've been with AQ3D since open beta began. I really enjoy the game, the updates, and the experience of growing with the community. I am a full fledged member with all non kickstart packages and I will continue to fully support the game. PM me the redeemable code when you get a chance, thank you.
    P.S. I would also like to add I've been a member of adventure quest and dragonfable for years, fable being my personal favorite as I've been with them on two separate accounts for almost 10 years now, started in 2008. They really are an amazing team, and even though sometimes they have bad weeks, for them to pump out so many games and funny cartoonish updates over the years is a true accomplishment. I'll forever be a supporting member of Artixs team.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  12. Woolf

Woolf Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hope I'm not late to the party

I've been playing this game for quite a while. Sure the farming can be tedious at some times but I believe it can become a game of great potential just like AQWorlds.

I've been playing since the Alpha release and I shockingly enjoyed it.

I would recommend this game to any of my friends looking for a game that is fun and immersive.

13. AstroHype

AstroHype Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D Is a good rpg game. I feel making it moblie limits it, but it's overall still well done. While the leveling is long. (Took me 3 hours to get from level 1 to level 5.) the overall term "Open Beta" Means this game still has tons of time to grow. I look forward to what this game has to offer.

14. Shobor

Shobor Ogre Newling

Credit:
    To understand my thoughts about AQ3d, I first have to let you know what attracted me to it in the first place: I used to LOVE the original AQ game back when it first released, and I played that and the other games (like DragonFable) for a long time. Another of my long time gaming staples is World of Warcraft, a game I've followed for years. Throughout the years, I've kept a close eye on Artix Entertainment (for example, I tried and liked AQW), and I heard they wanted to jump over to the world of 3d games. And they did it. They're doing a great job so far, although there's a loooong way to go.

As for my review of this game, AQ3d, I have to say the part I loved the most, what made me want to keep playing it and what interested me enough to post this review in the first place, is how closely it resembles my rose-tinted memories of what I originally loved from AQ. Goofy comedy, ebil shenanigans and all. The game still feels buggy and incomplete, but it has something that reminds me of the o'l golden days of MMO-ing and the games of my childhood. Love that I can play on PC, Tablets, phones... The game has a lot of potential.

Now, what's this about a code for a 7331 sword?

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

e180391 likes this.
  16. wulilions

wulilions MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    So AQ3D

it has a pretty good quest system and that it can be played on multiple platforms is pre awesome. The levels are not too bad, (except for that once off crazy 14-15 gap). The community is helpful and its easy to strike up a good conversation. It is being given good attention by the devs and i look forward to future updates!!

IGN: Unattainable

17. KALYANREDDY1

KALYANREDDY1 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    So around a month ago i was looking for a good MMO game on android it was then when i found out about AQ3D. It began as an interest at first but later on it became an addiction :p the community is friendly and graphics are amazing. Now that i am lvl 16 I still enjoy fighting the mobs for gold with friends or helping new players. 10/10 would recommend to play this game :D

IGN: Kalyan1998

18. LordRyu

LordRyu Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Heyy ogreman..
    Artix Entertainment already attracted me long time ago. I played AQW since 2010 until now, my IGN: the falcon 01, this time i'm very exciting of AQ3D. In AQ3D the features is still slightly but i'll faithfull to wait all of that. I believe AQ3D be a great game!!
    Would u please gimme that code?

19. pokemontristan

pokemontristan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I like AQ3D because of the art style on the community.
    Its also really easy to get into the game I think, and I like how you have to grind, and its not pay to win.

Also I love the morphs, I own the red dragon morph and I love pretending to be a dragon
    :D

20. harewosiblis

harewosiblis Ogre Newling

Credit:
    is it still work for the sword?

well for the review, ive played many android games but there are few game that have good community and adventure quest is one of it. In this game even if we dont have any quest or any reward to do people just keep login just to chatting bout anything or just to brag about their equipment hahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.