1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D GDC Promo Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sacred Blacksmith

Sacred Blacksmith Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I love playing AQ3D because it is very easy to play. Awesome user interface and doesn't require much effort in playing given that you can simply farm gold with just a press of one single button. I just love it that's all...brings back the memories of playing :) Hopefully i can have a code soon :) thank you gameogre

Mei likes this.
  2. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Im fan of this game AQW since 2013 then again theres a news THAT they were going to release a 3D was waiting for this AQ3D .. Its fun and one of my great time killer game... i enjoyed playing this with my friend. One of my friend told me about this site hopefully to get 1 GDC code .. Thanks In advance ;D

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Mei likes this.
  3. Shacode

Shacode Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ogreman Can I get my free GDCCode :) i wish i could get one. I play aq3d daily and always wishing that i can get some of this so i post here and aq3d is a fun MMORPG game where youre friends and you can play . THANKS ogreman for the giveaway i wish i could get one :)

Mei likes this.
  4. Za Ka Ri

Za Ka Ri DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I have played this game for almost 1 month mr ogreman, and didnt expected to be addicted to this game so bad, and its awesome and beneficial in some ways! Thankyou so much for adding some giveaways, it made me so much addicted to it specially having that giveaways!

Mei likes this.
  5. InsaneBug29

InsaneBug29 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    hi good day maam/sir i was an avid fan of aq3d. i had played this game everyday and i felt in complete if i missed rare and good looking items in game, so i was hoping to have at least 1 code if you guys dont mind, this game is actually addicting, the graphics are smooth and is phone friendly, again thank you. your generosity is highly appreciated

Mei and markogdok like this.
  6. JayRedFox

JayRedFox Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My friend recently recommended Aq3d to me. I gave the game a shot and I loved it. I love the concept wherein I can play and mingle with other players around the worl. It's so much fun. Also I love the graphics and the items were so cool. I'm looking forward to the future updates of the game. thank you in advance for the giveaway.

Mei likes this.
  7. Tibs Hellscythe

Tibs Hellscythe BamBam

Credit:
    I'm not the greatest at reviews, but here goes.
    So I have been playing AQ3D since open beta began, and I must say, it is an amazing game. It may have a few bugs that constantly appear here and there, but overall, I think it's one of the best games I have played. The storylines are great, weapons and equipment too. I hope to see more new things from AE implemented into the game.

Mei likes this.
  8. xXDoOmXx

xXDoOmXx Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hey ogre .. Sry for last review .. First time here .. All team make a good work .. Im love aq3d and want gdc I like a design .. Can send code for me .. Thx❤

Hello ogreman .. Big like to new update in v1.4.2 many fix bugs .. Just smoll thing with valek not still drop armor .. BTW .. Many new things like private dungeon and many chest in tower Thx for all .. Just want something plz can send code for me .. Thx <3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
    Mei likes this.
  9. Vexkull

Vexkull BamBam

Credit:
    Hey, I have been playing adventure quest seance I was a kid. And aq3d is the best version of it. I missed everthing, like the events, I would really lole to get a code for the give away. Keep up the good work y'all.

Mei likes this.
  10. Palco

Palco Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D (Adventure Quest 3D) is definitely a mmorpg to keep a look out for. As of right now the game isn't as polished as their other competitor, but with a team as dedicated as Artix Entertainment I can definitely see a bright future for this game. The upcoming features within the game will definitely spice things up a bit, from player housing to pvp, these features and AE's continued efforts to improve the contents that are already available now will help make AQ3D a formidable mmorpg that everyone should take the time to check out. Also with giveaways like this one here, we're sure to receive new players that'll populate the already booming cross platform mmorpg.

Mei likes this.
  11. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

Mei likes this.
  12. JoelCarino

JoelCarino Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been a played of aq3d since alpha testing other AE ganes in the past and am now a dragon guardian. Aq3d is one of the most addictin games out there. Hope for more future updates and giveaways. I hope for a chance at the free giveaway, Gameogre. Thank you so much in advance ❤️

Mei likes this.
  13. kurome

kurome BamBam

Credit:
    Can i get a free gdc code ogreman please :) . I'm always active in aq3d , aq3d is the best mmorpg for me becuase aq3d has a realtime cross platform where i can play with my friends every where . Thanks Ogreman

Mei likes this.
  14. Legendary98

Legendary98 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've spent more time on this game more than anything other mobile game. What sets this game apart from the rest of the other games out there is because it has such a big background in remember playing dragonfable when I was around 10 and loved it so as soon as I seen this game is just had to try it out and I'm sure glad I did there is so much to do and so much to collect it's amazing so please help me add this blade to my collection it would be really cool :D

Mei likes this.
  15. brotato3

brotato3 Ogre Newling

Credit:

i would love a code, aq3d is my favorite game, and there is not alot of rare items, so a code would be amazing. I haven't been a game ogre member for long at all, but after just a few moments of browsing, i think i will be a member for a long time. aq3d is a great game, even tho its not finished, so i would LOVE a code!

Mei likes this.
  16. DemiGourd

DemiGourd Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQ3D is an excellent game which is playable on mobile and PC. excellent game mechanics albeit having very slow updates and releases. graphics and artwork are decent. definitely worth the time playing the game.

Mei likes this.
  17. neko334

neko334 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ogreman can I get a free gdc code please :). I playing aq3d long time and I wanted to have a great and cool sword . Aq3d for me is the most cool mmorpg game I walyas playing with my friends and we always have fun hunting together , defeating boss together and doing quest together I wish I can get 1 cool gdc code and i wish ogreman wbsite become more famous becuase many people were helped by giveaways. THANK YOU OGREMAN :)

Mei likes this.
  18. kiritos2k

kiritos2k MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Can i get a gdc code ogreman please :). Aq3d is so addicting and cool mmorpg it is the most unique mmorpg for me because you can play with youre friends so easily and i was so happy especially when the party system was released aq3d makers are so genius becuase they think of a very coolgame . I play this game ever6day and its so cool I also like the designs and arts of swords and armor sets :) thank you ogreman.

FernandSeimer and Mei like this.
  19. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

20. PETEthePALADIN

PETEthePALADIN Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Dear Mr Ogreman sir i have been informed that this give away is still going and i would like to have a code.
    i want this because of the art in the sword and its color.i also want this for me to make with this sword
    .and thanks if you would give me a code thank you very much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.